Albert Adomah

dont_do_it_doug.

Something I like - when a guy doesn't play well (and I didn't see the game, I'm just going by the radio commentary, but that's how it sounded) yet still pops up with a lovely assist. 

Keeps ticking up the assist charts, 2nd in the division (behind Hourihane) now. 

Sort of club man we need - 100% effort, pleased to here, no attitude. Not really PL quality but neither is the club or most of his colleagues at the moment. Great squad man who is showing us the way, wish we had more like him.

• Like 2

I see Middlesborough fans having the same sense of "shame, but we are better off without him" about Traore - that sickening realisation of total waste when the glamour and flashiness of the technical dribbling, and otherworldly potential means absolutely nothing at this level: zero goals, zero assists, despite the game time. In fact his final ball is as bad as ever.

Now watch Chelsea sign him for £12m in the summer.

• Like 1

Can anyone post the part at the end when he gets out of the car. Dont know how to put it on here. I was having dinner when i saw it and i spat out my food laughing at his reaction. Great character. Albert -------------------------> Adama. On and off the field. 

• Like 1

On 3/24/2017 at 11:07, KSV said:

Can anyone post the part at the end when he gets out of the car. Dont know how to put it on here. I was having dinner when i saw it and i spat out my food laughing at his reaction. Great character. Albert -------------------------> Adama. On and off the field. 

I have criticised him on these pages.  I thought he had his best game for us today. 

He did still manage to cross the ball out if play mind when in acres of space and under no pressure. 

What I don't get about wingers in general, not just Albert.  Is when they have a game like today where they seem to breeze past the defenders at will, why they don't just constantly run at them. So often once they seem to have the measure of them they stop charging at them.  It seems weird to me, you think they would be chomping at the bit to have another go. 

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Surprised no one has commented on Albert's performance today as I thought he was appalling. Should resign his position at the wingers union for his total refusal to even attempt to take on his defender in the second half. 

Though I guess it's a little understandable as everytime he tried it in the first he was either tackled or ran it straight out. 

• Like 2

I wasn't there yesterday so can't comment, but this bloke is one of the most inconsistent players i have ever seen. 

At times he has been our best player, at other times he looks absolutely appalling. I guess from @sidcow post above, yesterday it was the latter.

If he can't sort out his consistency issues i think Bruce may need to replace him.

2 hours ago, av1 said:

I wasn't there yesterday so can't comment, but this bloke is one of the most inconsistent players i have ever seen. 

At times he has been our best player, at other times he looks absolutely appalling. I guess from @sidcow post above, yesterday it was the latter.

If he can't sort out his consistency issues i think Bruce may need to replace him.

It's the Championship - if he could play at his best all the time, he would be in the prem. 

He had a great game 3 or 4 games ago, can't remember who against where he was unstoppable. 

Last few games he has been worse than awful though. And in my opinion for most of the season. 

As DCJ says his stats are good, but he has been playing with Kodjia who everyone acknowledges scores goals from nothing. I just don't get why people rate Adomah most of the time he makes me angry when watching him. 

Was horrific today though, for a winger playing against one of the worst sides in the league he did almost nothing g, was totally in effectual. 

Â