Albert Adomah

dont_do_it_doug.

He's in an atrocious vein of form right now and with the people we've just brought in plus Green, should be nowhere near the first team, sadly. An immensely likeable guy but there's no time for sentimentality or room for passengers. 

• Like 3

On 25/08/2018 at 18:12, lexicon said:

He's in an atrocious vein of form right now and with the people we've just brought in plus Green, should be nowhere near the first team, sadly. An immensely likeable guy but there's no time for sentimentality or room for passengers. 

He is not very good but to intimate that Green is better is ridiculous. Green has done nothing yet and at least Albert has had a couple of purple patches! Green has been awful every time he has played in the first team this season.

59 minutes ago, lexicon said:

How is he supposed to prove himself if he can't get a game ahead of a player who is totally out of form? 

Why do you think he can't get a game ahead of a player who is totally out of form? Green showed some glimpses before injury last year, and this pre season, but he's way off the pace, I'd loan him out to league 1, get him some regular games, he'll get some goals and confidence and come back in Jan for the rest of our promotion push hopefully looking like a different player 

1 hour ago, lexicon said:

How is he supposed to prove himself if he can't get a game ahead of a player who is totally out of form? 

He needs to earn his place by performing when he gets a chance. He is failing. It is up to him.

LEAVE THE BLOODY CLUB YOU LAZY SOD!!

We have carried you for too long now and rightly so you don't deserve  a new contract at this club. That penalty was so lazy and pathetic. Your follow up from two yards you somehow hot iver the bar says ti me your someone that don't care about the club or the fans so you can just get lost 

2 minutes ago, Zatman said:

I cant be the only one happy he missed, pointless us being in the competition 

Hmmm...

Â