Jonathan Kodjia

dont_do_it_doug.

15 hours ago, dont_do_it_doug. said:

Kinda does though. 

Nobody is asking him to be our first choice striker. I'd still sign another and it looks like we will. However when you need a bit of magic from the bench he's an interesting option. 

Exactly.

That's exactly the kind of player you want on the bench.

why.

does he wear.

a BANDAGE.

on his hand.

ALL THE TIME!

does he think its cool?

Does he think its a fashion statement?

Does he not think he might look like a tool?

We should sack any player who wears a Michael Jackson bandage glove thing for.......any other reason than medical.

its something a 10 year old might do cus it looks "dope", something they grow out of at 14 when their mates start laughing at them.

(redacted if its something medical, sustained if its as above)........

1 minute ago, MaVilla said:

why.

does he wear.

a BANDAGE.

on his hand.

ALL THE TIME!

does he think its cool?

We should sack any player who wears a Michael Jackson bandage glove thing for.......any other reason than medical.

its something a 10 year old might do cus it looks "dope", something they grow out of at 14 when their mates start laughing at them.

Hes a huge fan of Keith lemon 👌

36 minutes ago, MaVilla said:

why.

does he wear.

a BANDAGE.

on his hand.

ALL THE TIME!

does he think its cool?

Its probably become a superstition for him. I think many players have somewhat illogical prematch superstitious routines. I personally couldn't care less TBH.

Edited by GENTLEMAN

I have had two pretty bad knife injuries on my left hand* that I had to have a bandage on for months afterwards as it healed from stitches or the wound closing up. You just dont want to accidentally re open it or get crap all over it.

Shrug, maybe unrelated I dunno.

*from forestry work in one case and a breadknife in the kitchen the other.

50 minutes ago, MaVilla said:

why.

does he wear.

a BANDAGE.

on his hand.

ALL THE TIME!

does he think its cool?

Apparently he hit really good form when he had it on for an injury then decided to keep it after that, so superstition 

54 minutes ago, MaVilla said:

why.

does he wear.

a BANDAGE.

on his hand.

ALL THE TIME!

does he think its cool?

Stop being jealous just because your not called Jonny Danger or King Kodjia. If you was you might also need wrist support. 

• Like 1

35 minutes ago, Junxs said:

Apparently he hit really good form when he had it on for an injury then decided to keep it after that, so superstition 

It was a good some time ago. He might want to reconsider.

It's probably not superstition at this point, it's more likely a feel thing. 

Also who cares. Jack Grealish wore a football boot that was literally falling apart in the Playoff Final for 'luck' and I didn't see people ragging on him for that.  

• Like 2

His goals to minutes ratio last season was very good, something like nine in just over twenty games worth of football, if he'd have been a regular starter I've little doubt that he would have scored twenty plus goals for us. Given some of our other strikers in recent times, I sometimes wonder that he's a bit under appreciated, arguably our best since Benteke, probably saved us from relegation to league one in his first season, and played no small part in us getting promoted last season.

• Like 2

3 hours ago, MaVilla said:

why.

does he wear.

a BANDAGE.

on his hand.

ALL THE TIME!

does he think its cool?

To begin with I thought this was the beginnings of a chant suggestion but then you lost me,

Sorry

Â