Jonathan Kodjia

dont_do_it_doug.

Right then, early prediction. Between now and the end of the season (so discounting the couple he already has) Kodjia with score more goals than Gayle. I'm feeling the love. 

53 minutes ago, avfcwills10 said:

Number 27. Strange he's not took 9?

Hmm. Suggests we were in for something more spectacular that didnt come off?  Maybe have a other go for something major in January so the no 9 shirt being saved for that? 

4 minutes ago, DCJonah said:

Or maybe he just prefers that shirt number 

No. Dr Tony is keeping that for himself. He played as a striker don't you know. China will be full of kids wearing Xia 9 on their back in five years

20 minutes ago, sne said:

Played with #27 at Bristol and at Angers.

Darn it. The Ginola 14 syndrome.  I sometimes wonder if players do it deliberately so as not to be shown as not the top dog.  I don't have no 9,  not because I'm second choice,  I have this number as its mine and I prefer it type of thing. 

34 minutes ago, sidcow said:

Darn it. The Ginola 14 syndrome.  I sometimes wonder if players do it deliberately so as not to be shown as not the top dog.  I don't have no 9,  not because I'm second choice,  I have this number as its mine and I prefer it type of thing. 

Possible.

I actually played with #27 when available (usually wasn't so I had #7) because I'm born on the 27th.

No idea why he has #27, but I'm all for it :)

Edit: Was actually 22 as rightly pointed out. Should have looked closer at the pictures 

Edited by sne

3 minutes ago, B30Villa said:

Richie de laet is number 27?

Was about to say the same thing 

Also he wore the number 22 shirt at Bristol last season. I'm thinking maybe took 17 instead left by Veretout?

Edited by skarroki

Â