Jonathan Kodjia

dont_do_it_doug.

12 hours ago, JAMAICAN-VILLAN said:

Adomah seems to be such a top bloke that you can almost imagine him doing this:"I know you want your first goal badly bro, here, take it".

To be honest events leading up to that are the type of thing which would cause fights between players!

I think Kodjia did the same....offered the pen to Adomah when he scored the brace, helped keep him in the team.

Its the new found team spirit.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, JAMAICAN-VILLAN said:

Being on the Aston Villa Fan Club Facebook Pages actually makes me appreciate you lot on here.

I'm convinced the majority on them are plonkers, or under 12.

Can actually have balanced conversation on here.

I thought you lot were bad! lol

You know who is still rubbish imo 

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, JAMAICAN-VILLAN said:

Being on the Aston Villa Fan Club Facebook Pages actually makes me appreciate you lot on here.

I'm convinced the majority on them are plonkers, or under 12.

Can actually have balanced conversation on here.

I thought you lot were bad! lol

You get the odd anomaly on balance here and there. Like there's this guy in the Gabby thread with some sort of obsession or something........... ;)

• Haha 1

I agree, Kodjia should have passed to Albert.

I think Steve will have words with him, but he has also to consider the big picture, and i think he will.

we do have to move on from labouring incidents and to look at the big picture.

Jk is a fine player.

Edited by TRO

18 hours ago, VILLAMARV said:

You get the odd anomaly on balance here and there. Like there's this guy in the Gabby thread with some sort of obsession or something........... ;)

It's not an obsession - I'm just fickle 

5 hours ago, JAMAICAN-VILLAN said:

@Dave J called himself out by accident.

If the cap fits n all that. :P

17 minutes ago, Dave J said:

Oop's guys my bad ! - I've said it before, your a bad man JV 

I haven't been in On Topic much over the last few months, but pretty much the last thing I would have expected is for you two to become a chummy double-act with your own in-jokes!

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

3 minutes ago, KHV said:

Only Aston Villa could take their leading scorer from last season who played through the middle and stick him on the left wing. 

Wasted out there.

He actually played a fair chunk of last season playing from the left and for me arguably has more of an impact cutting in from out wide.

He was poor tonight no doubt about that and clearly, as his previous performances have shown this season, is still lacking fitness and sharpness. He will come again though.

Just now, markavfc40 said:

He actually played a fair chunk of last season playing from the left and for me arguably has more of an impact cutting in from out wide.

He was poor tonight no doubt about that and clearly, as his previous performances have shown this season, is still lacking fitness and sharpness. He will come again though.

Most of his goals came when he played through the middle. 

• Like 2

Â