Jonathan Kodjia

dont_do_it_doug.

54 minutes ago, 8pints said:

The good thing about having both him and Grealish on the pitch is they draw the attention of the opposition and create space for teammates but they are both capable of beating opponents (Not in a violent way) and remain a threat even whilst being marked.

Image result for kodjia gif

If adomah and snodders were on top form as well teams really would be in trouble 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, 8pints said:

The good thing about having both him and Grealish on the pitch is they draw the attention of the opposition and create space for teammates but they are both capable of beating opponents (Not in a violent way) and remain a threat even whilst being marked.

Image result for kodjia gif

Isnt that against Peltier? Still has trauma from last season why he dragged hin down

• Haha 1

• 2 weeks later...

Watched the highlights, looked unlucky not to get on the scoresheet.

I feel like he will be better suited to being our not so secret weapon from off the bench, but it also sounds like there’s an argument that he takes Adomah’s place with Grabban up top. 

A nice problem to have regardless - choosing between this season’s top goal scorer, our most in form striker and arguably our most dangerous player.

• 2 weeks later...

It's going to be a long bus trip back to Brum for the Kodj.

Jogging, then getting the hump when his teammates got on his back. On the radio they're saying he looked like he was close to tears on the way off the pitch - he hadn't given it enough and the team weren't happy - if Chester is having a go at you, I'm with Chester.

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, OutByEaster? said:

It's going to be a long bus trip back to Brum for the Kodj.

Jogging, then getting the hump when his teammates got on his back. On the radio they're saying he looked like he was close to tears on the way off the pitch - he hadn't given it enough and the team weren't happy - if Chester is having a go at you, I'm with Chester.

Maybe.....he ain't right , medically.

He maybe wants to keep a lid on it........he don't look right to me.

Edited by TRO

2 minutes ago, TRO said:

Maybe.....he ain't right , medically.

He maybe wants to keep a lid on it........he don't look right to me.

Bound to take it out of you when the magic you could once rely on (cos the physical wasn't an issue), is no longer certain. Needs to dig deep and work hard.

22 minutes ago, KJT123 said:

He wasn't great, but neither was Grabban. You can't judge them when you're hitting aimless hoofs to them all match.

I think is was more down to his workrate. He was the freshest player on the pitch for us but looked the least willing to close down.

• Like 3

Â