Jonathan Kodjia

dont_do_it_doug.

17 hours ago, Nigel said:

Its been ok so far.....even though he hasnt been scoring. 

I have made my point.  We have too many strikers (or forwards) on the books as it is.  We need cover for our no.1 but thats it as far as im concerned.

If we can lose a couple then maybe, but personally id like to keep Davis in and around as much as possible to aid his development.

Nige we have too many strikers that don't score regularly enough, that is the problem.

Davis is a developing player and plays a "leading the line" role, so i will excuse him.....the rest are injured or duds.

Kodjia's situation looks bleak......We need to make contingency plans in Jan....No disrespect to him, but we may bring someone in who links with the team better.

We have to stay positive.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 12/9/2017 at 19:25, Dr_Pangloss said:

We miss the Kodjia of last season, he was poor whenever he has played this season.

Yeah I agree and we now know why he was never 100%

Bruce I dont think has actually confirmed he is out for the season has he? I think he is hopeful he may be back before end of the season. I have my doubts if he will ever be as good as he was. Why does this happen with our good players? okore, amavi and now Kodjia 

5 minutes ago, Demitri_C said:

Bruce I dont think has actually confirmed he is out for the season has he? I think he is hopeful he may be back before end of the season. I have my doubts if he will ever be as good as he was. Why does this happen with our good players? okore, amavi and now Kodjia 

Eternally cursed.

• 3 weeks later...
On ‎21‎/‎12‎/‎2017 at 23:56, Demitri_C said:

Blame Luc Nilis for starting that curse!

• Haha 2

On 21/12/2017 at 12:56, Demitri_C said:

Bouma too

I do hope when the Koj is back that he returns to being the player he was in 16/17

14 minutes ago, villan-scott said:

Dan Donachie is the Head of Medicine & Sports Science at Villa. Worth a follow for anyone on Twitter. 

He posted this yesterday. Hopefully we see Kodjia before the end of the season!

Good to see he is walking without crutches or a boot. If we reach the play offs he could be the difference 

Edited by Demitri_C
  • Like 1

Â