Jonathan Kodjia

dont_do_it_doug.

3 hours ago, RimmyJimmer said:

Why are people referring to this guy as kod-ee-ja? Ive just googled to check, its kodjia which would be kod-jee-a.

Richard wilford on wm has said it tonight...have i got this wrong??

Is is not pronounced Codger? as in Old Codger

dut_old_codger_tawny.jpg

• Like 1

On 03/10/2016 at 21:28, CastleBromVilla said:

15m is the going rate for a forward these days. If he can score 20 goals in an ordinary Bristol City side, he'll score plenty for us, the problem is lack of service. 

The good old lack of service excuse, it's been used on here since the JPA days, (probably before)

• Like 1

To be fair to him (and I'd throw McCormack in too tbf) the lack of service thing only comes in if you want to judge him purely by the number of goals he scores, personally having seen him 4/5 times now I'm happy with him, he's not scoring every game but he's putting a shift in and playing ok

not all 3 of our front 3 will score 20 goals this season despite in reality all 3 of them probably being good enough to do so, we desperately just need to get the balance between them right, obviously not the same level but look at what Enriques done with barca, shifted messi and neymars natural positions to throw Suarez in there and somehow got all 3 firing, it's safe to say RDM didn't manage to do some thing similar with our front 3

1 minute ago, chappy said:

Should've passed to RMC for a goal but that aside thought he did well with poor service today.

What points did he do well in 90 minutes?

He was lucky to stay on the field the way he barged over idiotically into the grealish incident having already been booked.

Â