• McCormack
    • Ayew
    • Amavi (Cissokho 17)
    • Kozak (De Laet 70)
    • Green (Westwood 79)
  2. 2. Manager's Performance

3. 3. Refereeing Performance

This poll is closed to new votes

Outrageous and unacceptable. Promotion candidates? You're having a laugh. Even after relegation these numpties still manage to disappointment me. Revolting stuff. Its a 90 minute match you failing rocket polishers.

Dear AVFC

As a lapsed season ticket holder due to the "We Go Again" years, I had hoped you might entice me to return for a few games this season.

Thanks for saving me the money.

• Like 2

Just now, leighavfc said:

And this is why this is probably one of the toughest leagues around...

I'm sorry but that's just a cliche - it's just something that pundits have repeated over and over again and has thus been accepted as fact without much evidence.

The problem is squarely with us, particularly with the rotten culture that's been running through the club for the last few years.

We need to take those chances to score the 2nd and 3rd goals to avoid coming into the 2nd half on a knife edge.

When the new striker comes in id like to see Ayew rested, at least to give him perspective on how its a team game.

EDIT...and a seasoned, even veteran goalkeeper to add to the squad. Gollini may be potentially the best thing since sliced bread but it wont happen if his nerves are shredded. Take him out of the limelight.

Edited by Nigel

First time in the league this season I'm not happy at all. That is terrible. Why are we struggling to kill games off? What on earth happens to us in the second half of games?

Extremely disappointed. 

• Like 2

Im not turning on the new players or the manager just yet but we need to see a reaction to this. Its not that Bristol City are a bad team in this division, losing away to them is hardly a surprise but its just the manner of it AGAIN. It wasnt the first goal, second goal or any of that that made me think we were doomed it was Ayew blazing that chance over early in the second half. we all knew what was coming. Need better in front of goal. over to you Xia et al.

1 minute ago, nobler said:

I'm absolutely bamboozled. It's seems a new owner, manager/coaching staff/players has no effect on our mental weaknesses. I don't know how things can change

We need to start winning, taking chances and seeings games out. The problem at this stage is almost entirely mental I think.

It's easier said than done though.

• Like 2

Â