• McCormack
    • Ayew
    • Amavi (Cissokho 17)
    • Kozak (De Laet 70)
    • Green (Westwood 79)
  2. 2. Manager's Performance

3. 3. Refereeing Performance

This poll is closed to new votes

New keeper, new defence, new DM, result: shipping 3 goals to an average team who won all of 6 at home last season.

Trying to stay positive, still hanging onto to the three new signings promised, we need a miracle.

Edited by thunderball

it seems we only have 45 mins in the tank..ayew is selfish and needs to be sold..golini again at fault for the 2nd goal...total surrender in the second half...it was hard to watch and hear the supporters in the ground.

There is something seriously rotten at this club. I have no idea what it is though becuase Lerner is gone and the team of parasitic scum we had last season has mostly been torn up replaced with players who are supposedly a lot better mentally.

As I keep on saying, I still think we need some sort of psychological coach. I don't think it's a coincidence that we conceded those first two goals within minutes of each other.

Edited by Mantis
  • Like 1

I can't believe this result. I thought our team was getting stronger but obviously wrong. Dr Tony really needs to pull a rabbit out of the hat. The teams in this division are bang average at best yet somehow we manage to get done by them.

Â