Newcastle v Brighton 5.30pm SS1

Football on 5 9pm

Sunday 

Albion v Middlesbrough 1.30pm SS1

Man City v West Ham 4pm SS1

MOTD 2 10.30pm 

15 minutes ago, gharperr said:

is nobody giving a **** about prem football anymore or something? 4 posts

this was inevitable, a lot of Villa fans gave up on it a long time ago and just persisted with it because we were somehow still in division

Just now, gharperr said:

were you not entertained? :o

They were pathetic....but will still stay up. Doubt Pulis will last the season though.

Boro weren't great....but will be o.k as they can defend and nick goals. 5 points from 3 is a very solid start for them.

Think the prem won't be as interesting as last season....Manchester clubs will fight between themselves for the title, not sure Chelsea will have enough to battle to the end with them. Arsenal/Spurs/liverpool for 4th...

And as usual so much rubbish at the bottom. About 8 teams could go down this season from what I've seen. Sunderland, Burnley, Hull, Swansea, Palace, West Brom, Bournemouth and Stoke look like they've gone a bit stale to me seeing as they've gone back to starting Crouch again.

City look absolutely brilliant so far. Stones at DM looks a good call, he's not sensible enough to be a top level centre back yet. With a safety net behind him he can play without being a liability.

I'll take that back as he does appear to be at the back, but switching with Fernandinho a lot. I've been watching for 25 mins and they're playing very fluidly.

Edited by a m ole

Â