PES 2017

dubbs

14 minutes ago, DK82 said:

Best way to update the kits and badges on PS4?

Do a google for PS4 option files. There's loads out there.

Most of the decent ones will have a step by step readme file or something explaining how to do it.

I did it no bother, and if I can you definitely can!

I hate how the commentator says every team name except Aston Villa, which means you don't get those nice little stats of how your team has been doing recently during the game. Co-commentator Jim Beglin does mention us every now and then though, which is an improvement.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Keyblade said:

I hate how the commentator says every team name except Aston Villa, which means you don't get those nice little stats of how your team has been doing recently during the game. Co-commentator Jim Beglin does mention us every now and then though, which is an improvement.

Lol, commentator.

I turned the commentary off after about 30 seconds of playing 2016.

Didn't even bother trying with 2017. Turned it offf before my first game :) 

• Like 1

38 minutes ago, Stevo985 said:

Lol, commentator.

I turned the commentary off after about 30 seconds of playing 2016.

Didn't even bother trying with 2017. Turned it offf before my first game :) 

I keep it off for the most part, is pretty horrible but sometimes I turn it on during big games or when I'm on a good run hoping to hear some stats or remarks. I had a Barca save where they used to do that, but nothing for Villa. But they'll comment on Rotherham.

3 hours ago, Keyblade said:

The only stat I get is when I've won 5 league games in a row, which is dumb when so far this season I've won 20 league games in a row!

2 minutes ago, Dr_Pangloss said:

The only stat I get is when I've won 5 league games in a row, which is dumb when so far this season I've won 20 league games in a row!

20 :blink:

I think I won 10 once, and 15 another but the 15 I restarted a couple games I was about to draw or lose. I just wanted to see what kind of bonus I'd get. You get the exact same bonus as when you win 5 games smh.

19 hours ago, Keyblade said:

20 :blink:

I think I won 10 once, and 15 another but the 15 I restarted a couple games I was about to draw or lose. I just wanted to see what kind of bonus I'd get. You get the exact same bonus as when you win 5 games smh.

The game's super easy for me, I wouldn't be surprised if I win every single league game this season. The worst rated first team player I have is like 82 at the moment, and I've noticed that as time goes by, the average quality of the opposition falls, Barcelona still have Messi, Neymar etc but they are depreciated in terms of rating. 

3 hours ago, Dr_Pangloss said:

LOL the annual salary is also likely to be a good 80% of your entire budget. Just such a ridiculous idea having separate budgets, hate it!

Ridiculous. They completely gutted the game. Luckily managed to wheel and deal and assemble a decent team, but even that wouldn't have been possible without selling youth players. Players are all double or triple their market value when you bid for them, ybit teams bid under the market value for your players. I'm still getting 20M bids for 2 time scoring champ and World player of the year in just 2 seasons, Martial. Just utterly broken.

Had to pay 40M + Thiago Silva for Dybala which totaled around 60 odd mil, and I'm getting 20M bids for him. You should be able to set the fees yourself. You can't even sell to buy :crylaugh:

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Keyblade said:

Ridiculous. They completely gutted the game. Luckily managed to wheel and deal and assemble a decent team, but even that wouldn't have been possible without selling youth players. Players are all double or triple their market value when you bid for them, ybit teams bid under the market value for your players. I'm still getting 20M bids for 2 time scoring champ and World player of the year in just 2 seasons, Martial. Just utterly broken.

Had to pay 40M + Thiago Silva for Dybala which totaled around 60 odd mil, and I'm getting 20M bids for him. You should be able to set the fees yourself. You can't even sell to buy :crylaugh:

Yup really dumb. As my latest season ends I'm definitely having to get rid of two or three key players again. I signed a German fullback called Schumacher in like my second season on a free, fast forward 7 seasons and he now has a rating of 89, but would only sign a contract of £5m a year, too much. Similar Victor Valdes has the same rating and asking for almost £4m a year, has to go. 

The most annoying thing is that Lobato is on an £8m contract, managed to get 2 seasons out of him on that salary, I will simply not be able to afford to bump that up so will have to sell the best player on the game probably for a shit price. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Dr_Pangloss said:

Yup really dumb. As my latest season ends I'm definitely having to get rid of two or three key players again. I signed a German fullback called Schumacher in like my second season on a free, fast forward 7 seasons and he now has a rating of 89, but would only sign a contract of £5m a year, too much. Similar Victor Valdes has the same rating and asking for almost £4m a year, has to go. 

The most annoying thing is that Lobato is on an £8m contract, managed to get 2 seasons out of him on that salary, I will simply not be able to afford to bump that up so will have to sell the best player on the game probably for a shit price. 

I regret selling Lobato for like 7M, but I was desperate :lol: . I recently seen him when scouting for backup strikers and he's turned into a beast. Should have kept him.

That E. Mor from Dortmund is very good and cheap as well. Bought him to replace Morata who I used in a deal to sign Manolas. I just hope Martial never gets injured or I'm screwed :lol: . 4th season now and I'm looking to win the title. Won the CL last season so despite finishing 6th, I get another shot. My team looks like this right now, which isn't too bad considering my budget. Just hope my salary budget cushion can keep me afloat for a few more seasons.

Martial (88)

Coman (86)       Dybala (87)     Salah (87)

Renato (88)     Verratti (89)

Amavi (80) Rugani (84) Manolas (84) Concelo (79)

Gollini (79)

For bigger games I sacrifice Coman or Grealish and play Sensi at DM who is a beast despite being tiny. Can't afford better fullbacks, although I did manage to get Telles in a nice deal. Every year I buy a fullback on a free transfer as a back up then sell him for profit. Last season it was Arbeloa :lol:

Edited by Keyblade

So it happened, I finally had to let Lobato go, he was asking for, wait for it... £17m, which is more than my entire budget at the start of the season, what a load of shite. Sold him to Benfica for £67m, which given he is the highest rated player in my game (OR of 99), and given I get quote similar fees for players rated at 83 these days, it's a criminally low offer. 

So now I have a transfer budget of a whopping £230m but a salary budget of £16m LOL. My transfer budget will go up as I have to sell one of my centre halves rated at 84 chasing a £4.5m one year deal and my left back rated at 89 who wants £5.7m for the pleasure of keeping him for another year.  

I really do wonder why the game is so retarded. I can understand that they might want to make it more challenging, but if a football club wins several leagues and champions leagues in a row they are going to be able to afford a large salary budget, rather than the one I essentially was given in my second season. 

Edited by Dr_Pangloss

I've not bothered much with master league this year, but it does sound mental that they don't just put a slider in that lets you move some budget from transfer to wages or vice versa. 

Once again, like I've said before, beyond be actual gameplay, it comes across as a football game made by people who have never seen a game of football.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Keyblade said:

It's ridiculous. The game could be so much better if it just had some very basic fixes.

The clear the ball directly to the lone striker every single time bug shouldn't even be a thing. Seriously, what the hell is that.

The AI is very predictable, they always hit perfect cross field balls to the flanks and build from there. Long balls down to the lone striker, flick to the AM about 25 yards out and perfect volley into the net seem to always happen. COM also is first to every 'second ball' and clearances are 9 times out of 10 perfect balls to a free player.

That said, without this, I'd be winning every game 7-0, rather than winning 95% of the games I play, lol. 

6 minutes ago, Dr_Pangloss said:

The AI is very predictable, they always hit perfect cross field balls to the flanks and build from there. Long balls down to the lone striker, flick to the AM about 25 yards out and perfect volley into the net seem to always happen. COM also is first to every 'second ball' and clearances are 9 times out of 10 perfect balls to a free player.

That said, without this, I'd be winning every game 7-0, rather than winning 95% of the games I play, lol. 

Derbies are also ridiculous. Too ridiculous this year. Players just go in hard for every single challenge. It isn't uncommon for 3 of the opposition players to be sent off in one game. Even then I still lose :crylaugh: 

Â