PES 2017

dubbs

Really enjoyed it so far. Goalkeepers still need a bit of work for me. However it plays at a slower and more realistic pace. The biggest thing I can take from the demos is how each player plays as they do in real life. 

I may buy this, but it really depends on how good the entire game is, and not just the gameplay. Gameplay takes you so far, PES never really has enough to keep me engaged past 4-5 Master League seasons. There's not enough depth - the player database is too small, there's not enough teams, the transfer system is retarded and the (re)introduction of retired players smacks of lazy coding. It's pretty lame having the best players on the game being the likes of Totti and Pirlo after a few seasons.

Still playing this. Think it's much better than 16. Yeah the licencing is a pain in the arse, and the keepers get a bit retarded every now and then but it's still great to play. 

16 hours ago, villa4europe said:

the licensing isnt just a pain in the arse, it was a pain in the arse 10 years ago, now IMO it makes the game unplayable

I heard that Option File sharing is back this year though so shouldn't be too difficult or time consuming to get all of the teams, kits, squads etc. up to date. 

On ‎02‎/‎09‎/‎2016 at 08:49, tom_avfc said:

I heard that Option File sharing is back this year though so shouldn't be too difficult or time consuming to get all of the teams, kits, squads etc. up to date. 

Yup it's definitely back and the people who usually do all the kits have been given free reign to get it all done ahead of the game release so it will all be ready from day 1.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
9 hours ago, juanpabloangel18 said:

The only thing you have to do manually is the competition names / emblems. The rest only takes a couple of mins, so t'would seem

Helpful video here: 

This may actually make me buy the game, I don't play online and I'm bored with fifa career mode

Â