Ritchie De Laet

meme

1 minute ago, JAMAICAN-VILLAN said:

Snodgrass who?

Speaking of Snoddy, I doubt he will get much of a look in under Pellegrini at West Ham. He might be available again, another loan perhaps?

Not that we could afford him...?

Would much rather have a young, vibrant team (preferably built around Jack) but, yeah I know, I’m dreaming ?

• Like 1

Ah, I remember the loan to Antwerp now. To be fair to the management someone had to go on loan as we didn’t need 3/4 RBs! 

Really pleased for him if he can cement a place, that would be a great success story. Bad injuries like that can finish some players and they’re never the same again, sounds like he’s come back hungry and strong so good luck RDL.

I’m De Laet-ed for him.

14 hours ago, alreadyexists said:

Wasn’t he injured terribly rather than not given a chance? Genuinely asking as I can’t remember but I think he did his ACL very badly didn’t he?

He was but he was never integrated back into the team after this 

Another impressive performance today.

Good for him too. Takes a while to get properly confident and comfortable after a nasty injury sometimes. Hopefully he'll put all that behind him now.

Still not sure where he fits in with all our RB's that we have but if he's around this season it will be a good thing by the look of it.

Sometimes it's not the manager or the owners, it's just bad luck. RDL's time here certainly fits into that category for me.

1 minute ago, VILLAMARV said:

Another impressive performance today.

Good for him too. Takes a while to get properly confident and comfortable after a nasty injury sometimes. Hopefully he'll put all that behind him now.

Still not sure where he fits in with all our RB's that we have but if he's around this season it will be a good thing by the look of it.

Sometimes it's not the manager or the owners, it's just bad luck. RDL's time here certainly fits into that category for me.

I can't remember the game (maybe Wigan in the cup but I'm probably wrong), bit RDL played CB last season and looked relatively comfortable. 

I'm not suggesting we use him as a CB, but having the ability to play in a couple of positions could prove useful. 

1 hour ago, Czechlad said:

Elmo should not have that spot in the bag. We need right back depth so RDL and Elmo fighting for that spot is great. 

Bree should start ahead of both. Maybe De Laet play right wing if no replacement signed for snodgrass

• Like 1

Â