Ritchie De Laet

meme

50 minutes ago, sidcow said:

Elmo as his wages will be far higher, assuming anyone will take him because his wages are so high.  Oh and because he's crap. 

He has a decent value atm, being our first choice rb from last year with some decent stats and a world cup behind him. 

He will lose a lot from not being partnered with snoddy so maybe it's a good time to let him go.

• Like 3

Pretty sure De Laet can also fill in at CB so that could yet be an option we might have to seriously consider when Chester goes.

No issue with him staying. He's played about 4 games for us so no way really can have strong opinion on whether he's good or not.

• Like 1

It looked to me that Bree was playing RM and RDL at RB, but sometimes it was the other way around, maybe good use of overlapping between the 2 and interchanging positions.

31 minutes ago, Junxs said:

It looked to me that Bree was playing RM and RDL at RB, but sometimes it was the other way around, maybe good use of overlapping between the 2 and interchanging positions.

Nah was definitely Bree at RB and RDL at RM.

46 minutes ago, gwi1890 said:

So when most teams are converting wingers to right back we are converting right backs to wingers! 

To be fair if it works and can be used with resources we already have, given our finances we could do much worse.

Based on reports he was very good.

12 hours ago, Nigel said:

He has a decent value atm, being our first choice rb from last year with some decent stats and a world cup behind him. 

He will lose a lot from not being partnered with snoddy so maybe it's a good time to let him go.

did he even play a minute at World Cup?

On 14/07/2018 at 21:41, NeilS said:

The good thing about Bree and De Laet is they can play multiple roles in the team either FB or CB. Elmo can play right side, with a smaller squad this may prove useful.

Bree was decent at left back in the Cardiff game or was it Boro he came on early. I would definite keep Bree and develop him. He has lots of potential

• Like 2

8 hours ago, Zatman said:

Bree was decent at left back in the Cardiff game or was it Boro he came on early. I would definite keep Bree and develop him. He has lots of potential

I agree with that. Bree was highly thought of before coming here and is probably paid the least of the three. We can add value to him in the coming years. Both Bree and De Laet can play all across the back line in RB/LB and CB. Elmo of the three would be the one I would look to move on, but even he can fulfill a few positions within the team.

14 hours ago, JAMAICAN-VILLAN said:

To be fair if it works and can be used with resources we already have, given our finances we could do much worse.

Based on reports he was very good.

Always looked good whenever he had played to be fair Bruce never gave him the chance , would rather see him as first choice rb though With adomah or green in front, not elmo!

• Like 2

On 16/07/2018 at 11:26, gwi1890 said:

Always looked good whenever he had played to be fair Bruce never gave him the chance , would rather see him as first choice rb though With adomah or green in front, not elmo!

Wasn’t he injured terribly rather than not given a chance? Genuinely asking as I can’t remember but I think he did his ACL very badly didn’t he?

1 hour ago, alreadyexists said:

Wasn’t he injured terribly rather than not given a chance? Genuinely asking as I can’t remember but I think he did his ACL very badly didn’t he?

1 hour ago, Fowlersrs said:

Yeah he had a season ending injury last season. Looked great tonight before coming off

Was sent on loan to Royal Antwerp, could’ve been better for us than Elmo (who I’m not a fan of).

Â