Ritchie De Laet

meme

11 hours ago, Czechlad said:

Elmo should not have that spot in the bag. We need right back depth so RDL and Elmo fighting for that spot is great. 

I said it with a slight Egyptian twinkle in my eye... ;)

• Like 1

44 minutes ago, Nigel said:

If he could play on the left, with elmo wingback on the right, we would have a chance at playing 3 at the back.

The Scottish Cafu?

• 2 weeks later...
On 05/08/2018 at 13:28, Larscapaldi said:

http://www.voetbalnieuws.be/news/299038/antwerpspeler-krijgt-pittige-schorsing-maar-zal-daar-weinig-last-van-hebben#

this article (in Dutch) says that it’s a 2 match ban but only counts in Belgium.

That's wrong he is banned tomorrow as well. Bit stupid though as this England not Belgium.

39 minutes ago, Demitri_C said:

That's wrong he is banned tomorrow as well. Bit stupid though as this England not Belgium.

Correct. Well now you know s*** journalism exists on the continent too, it’s not just with you guys ?. Writing Things they know f all about...

• Haha 3

• 2 weeks later...
33 minutes ago, villianusa said:

Any news on him? One of our best players in pre-season and seems to have disappeared. I know he had a ban from Belgium but why isn't he in the reckoning? 

Exactly. I have absolutely no clue

He was so good in preseason, and created so many chances with fantastic crossing.

Yes, we get a lot of crosses into the box at the moment but they arent looking for anyone, its just putting a ball in there with no control. The difference with RdLs crossing in preseason was that he was looking up and aiming his crosses at people not just putting it in for the sake of it and created a lot of goals that way.

It all comes down to Jedinak playing at centre back im afraid to say, as thats forcing Axel to RB. 

• Like 1

Â