Fan Consultation Group 2016/7

OutByEaster?

On 6 September 2016 at 01:50, briny_ear said:

Lol.

Apparently they can't be released until the Govt has sorted out what "Brexit" means.

It means we are leaving the EU:)

• Like 1

37 minutes ago, Zatman said:

lets get to the most crucial part of this. Nicky Keye is still employed by the club :hooray:

not only that, but:

"Nicola Keye asked that anyone unable to purchase tickets via the website contact her so she can look into and resolve the problem(s)". 

13 hours ago, OutByEaster? said:

Nicola Keye asked that anyone unable to purchase tickets via the website contact her so she can look into and resolve the problem(s). 

She's obviously missing General K - so now she's inviting people direct to increase her workload. :)

Edited by briny_ear
  • Like 2

The Acorns comments are rather cryptic.  I read this as its basically over. Not a criticism it's been brilliant what we have done but it's not like they are going back on our shirts so it's hard to see how we can reinvigorate it back to the previous levels. 

7 hours ago, sidcow said:

The Acorns comments are rather cryptic.  I read this as its basically over. Not a criticism it's been brilliant what we have done but it's not like they are going back on our shirts so it's hard to see how we can reinvigorate it back to the previous levels. 

That's how I read it too. But I suppose it might not be over, perhaps the club will just try to think of some different way of supporting the charity, not sure what they could do through.

Â