Gollinin worries me.

Chester and Elphick were brilliant.

Jack and RMC good.

Gardener poor

Kozak embarrassing.

Overall, good point. 

I'll take that

+ We have proven that we can keep a clean sheet

+ We had the better of the chances, 2 off the line and 2 off the post is unfortunate + other sitters

+ McCormack showing good signs of intelligence

- Squad way too thin - we need another striker and CM minimum

Clean sheet is good news.

We're lacking in confidence - we go into games looking brilliant, but if we're not ahead early you can see a tension growing in the players - that translates to a real nervousness late in games and today's draw will help a little with the idea that we're not always going to get caught out at the end of games.

I thought Gollini, Elphick, Chester, Bacuna, Westwood, Grealish and Ayew did reasonably well. McCormack needs to pick up the pace a little, Kozak might be done, Gardner did okay but isn't able to dominate games, Cissokho has made a solid start to the season but looked a little rattled today.

The main problem for the manager at the moment is that we don't have options on the bench - we need better than Green and we need two midfielders on there. I think our next two purchases need to be a central midfielder and a striker.

• Like 4

Poor second half from Villa. Thank God for Elphick, really holds the defence together. Gardner and Westwood simply not good enough today. We'll improve a lot with Jedinak in the side and perhaps a new striker.

2 minutes ago, Davkaus said:

Hit the bar, hit the post, and that goal line clearance too. Some promising signs there, especially with such a weak midfield.

And the chance Kozak missed! - didn't create loads but were unlucky for one of those not to go in.

Just now, StefanAVFC said:

Pathetic.

Labelling other fans as happy clappers is ridiculous and stupid. 

I pointed out that I can clearly see the difference between the Premier League and the Championship. I got slated. That is pathetic. And btw, calling other fans' posts "pathetic" is fine.

Just now, One For The Road said:

I pointed out that I can clearly see the difference between the Premier League and the Championship. I got slated. That is pathetic. And btw, calling other fans' posts "pathetic" is fine.

I didn't call your post pathetic.

I called your labelling other fans as 'happy clappers' as pathetic.

Because it was. See the difference?

Â