The Championship thread

TrentVilla

Leandro Bacuna: 5 

Pretty good for a lot of the game, particularly in the second half when Reading dominated the match, with a lot of the play going through him; taking the ball under pressure from a defender before moving it up the pitch.

https://thetilehurstend.sbnation.com/2018/12/26/18156608/millwall-1-0-reading-fc-player-ratings-royals

Give Bacuna POTS already.

Bacuna - Decent display in midfield. Will miss him in the next few games. 6

http://hobnob.royals.org/forum/search.php?st=0&sk=t&sd=d&sr=posts&keywords=Bacuna

Edited by Michael118
  • Haha 1

15 hours ago, Keyblade said:

Ah yes the glowing endorsement of a 5/10.

Assuming he’s picking the best ones he can find, and he’s come up with a 5 and a 6. 

Edit: seems he got sent off for a stamp too. Which just reinforces my opinion that not only is he shit, he’s also a word removed. 

Edited by Stevo985

Run Forestieri, run....

An arrest warrant has been issued for Sheffield Wednesday's Fernando Forestieri after he failed to attend court.

The 28-year-old striker was due to appear at Mansfield Magistrates' Court earlier.

He has been charged with using threatening words and behaviour, and racially aggravated harassment on 24 July, the court said.

BBC link

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

I see Stoke are struggling no surprise with a boring manager like Rowett who the fans seem to want out.  May I suggest Monk from our dear neighbours he would have a premier league squad and a real chance to get them into the play offs.

2 hours ago, S-Platt said:

I see Stoke are struggling no surprise with a boring manager like Rowett who the fans seem to want out.  May I suggest Monk from our dear neighbours he would have a premier league squad and a real chance to get them into the play offs.

I constantly get Rowett and Monk mixed up. 

15 hours ago, Zatman said:

I have no idea how Rowett has earned such media hype. Even when successful at blues you can see he was limited

Due to the old boys brigade and the absolute clearings in the woods on soccer saturday seeing that he is British and reletively young but never everdoing their research or bothering to watch a single one of their games.

The 1-1 draw his Derby side got at VP last season was more pathetic and negative than anything I have ever seen in my life from the likes of Bruce, Pulis and Big Sam.

There is taking the lead, dropping deep and keeping things tight and then there is what he did, which was take the lead, and then ban every single player(including their No.10 and striker) from venturing over 30 yards from their goalkeeper.

Pathetic excuse for a manager. Gutless.

2 hours ago, Hanky said:

QPR. Some awful tactics yesterday. Was the epitome of anti football. They might actually have won if they’d have bothered play football the other 109 minutes. 

Yeah, when you think back to it it's hard to remember them standing upright for long enough to score two goals. 

Â