The Championship thread

TrentVilla

3 hours ago, kwoktolai said:

Another jammy winner from Norwich ,  the annoying thing is they are really not that good comparing to the wolves or Cardiff/ Fulham of last year

They've done great though with what they have 

• Like 2

On 10/12/2018 at 00:26, Hornso said:

Norwich are riding a wave of momentum. Things running their way at the minute.

To be fair Daniel Farke has been rebuilding something there for a couple of seasons now and looks to be coming together for them. I don't mind them but one of our bogey teams unfortunately.

1 hour ago, AvfcRigo82 said:

To be fair Daniel Farke has been rebuilding something there for a couple of seasons now and looks to be coming together for them. I don't mind them but one of our bogey teams unfortunately.

Nope we battered them at villa park last year and we have won on  a few occasions at Carrie road. Brentford are our bogey side.

30 minutes ago, Demitri_C said:

Nope we battered them at villa park last year and we have won on  a few occasions at Carrie road. Brentford are our bogey side.

I meant since the PL began I seem to remember them being one of the thorn in our side teams.

I agree our ratio and results against them in recent years has improved.

Hopefully Brentford won't be our bodey team now their former manager came to us.     B)

5 hours ago, Demitri_C said:

s-l300.jpg

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

17 hours ago, AvfcRigo82 said:

Are they? They always lose at Villa Park. Even our 15-16 horror show beat them comfortably.

We have been poor at Carrow Road last few years. Need to bring back Lambert for that one away game!

Edited by VillaChris

1 minute ago, VillaChris said:

Are they? They always lose at Villa Park. Even our 15-16 horror show beat them comfortably.

We have been poor at Carrow Road last few years. Need to bring back Lambert for that one away game!

I must still be scared by the defeat from the 92-93 season.

I just always remember over the years Norwich has been a difficult side to play against.

• Like 1

23 hours ago, AvfcRigo82 said:

Nothing against them at all. Just frustrated that they've found late winners against Forest, Bolton & Millwall (the last two in injury time) which is making them hard to catch at the minute.

On 16/12/2018 at 13:44, AvfcRigo82 said:

I must still be scared by the defeat from the 92-93 season.

I just always remember over the years Norwich has been a difficult side to play against.

I was at that game. Bloody Mark ******* Robins.

I believe it was also Ugo's 2nd ever home game. He had a shocker gifting them 2 of their 3 goals.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, TheAuthority said:

I was at that game. Bloody Mark ******* Robins.

I believe it was also Ugo's 2nd ever home game. He had a shocker gifting them 2 of their 3 goals.

Me too , and after BFR  bigged him up to be the next God. Turned out to be not so far off the mark, but he had a shocker that day.

• Like 1

Norwich as well as they are doing have been veey lucky ad they have to rely on jammy injury time goals and they ahve been very lucky with injuries.

Leeds you have to praise they have had massive injuries yet they grind out the results. 

• Haha 1

**** sake haha they are so bloody lucky. Fair play to them looking at stats they had 27 shots to Forest 9 who must be most clinical team ever

Fergie time is now Farke time

Edited by Zatman

Â