Ratings and Reactions: Villa v Huddersfield

limpid

3 minutes ago, Kiwivillan said:

Who was the defender? Can't tell from video. I blame him

i'm inclined to agree and the other defender could have made his presence known too.

Sorry boys,  this is a bit reactionary but can't be anything other than disappointed with a point at home to Huddersfield.  Especially in the manner of that equaliser.  Media laughing stock once again. 

Still confident in going up though. 

Just now, JAMAICAN-VILLAN said:

Thats a bit harsh seeing as we abdolutely dominated the first half!

So 'not very good' football teams can't play well in short periods? Which is the point. Over 90 minutes were **** woeful and have been for years.

1 minute ago, troon_villan said:

Sorry boys,  this is a bit reactionary but can't be anything other than disappointed with a point at home to Huddersfield.  Especially in the manner of that equaliser.  Media laughing stock once again. 

Still confident in going up though. 

Sounds ridiculous, but our luck has to change for us to even have a chance at promotion.

1 minute ago, Kiwivillan said:

The ten minutes I listened Bacuna was dreadful. Why is he in the team? Do people think he's good? Sometimes I think everyone else is on crazy pills

In the first half sounded like he did well along with everyone else. Then as i stated in the .atch thread, tbe Bacuna implosion   began. Hopefully soon he will only be imploding on the bench.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Woodytom said:

I'm noT commenting specifically on that game. I'm saying in a broad sense were not very good over 90 mins and that's why we didn't win.

Well, that's near on stating the obvious. So, much so, that it's barely worth stating - we haven't been very good for the last few years - err, yes.

However, looked at another way, there were signs things are changing - plenty of good attacking play, when previously there was none and we didn't lose. We are also now on a run.

Not so woeful, if you ask me.

Just now, Woodytom said:

I'm noT commenting specifically on that game. I'm saying in a broad sense were not very good over 90 mins and that's why we didn't win.

We should have been 5 up by half time. Our finishing was poor in the main, but we were far from not very good over the 90. It's an unfortunate fact of football that if you don't take your chances this kind of shit will continue to happen just as it did against Sheffield. 

I feel sick but generally very positive that we will win these more often than not. In fact we we will play worse and win. 

Nakhi Wells made a huge difference. 

• Like 3

Should be put the game to bed well before the **** up. Midfield got tired and we had no one to bring on to make the difference. We let them put pressure on us and we **** up. I'm still pleased with how we played, but we need to stop the stupid goals we concede.

1 minute ago, Lerner's Driver said:

However, looked at another way, there were signs things are changing - plenty of good attacking play, when previously there was none and we didn't lose. We are also now on a run.

How much of that Is down to the league we are in? 

Another step in the right direction, a team of strangers get more familiar, we didn't lose, McScoremac got his season underway, VP was rocking, more players due before the window closes. Even if Newcastle win they are still a point behind us.

it will come, it's falling into place.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Woodytom said:

Is it true they had 170 more accurate passes than us?

It's probably a load of bollocks but what does it matter. They only scored from a rebound off the chest of a player from a crazy goalkeeping error. That is the only stat that matters. 170 accurate passes could include 169 passes back to their goalkeeper!

Â