Summer 2016 Transfers - Ins & Outs

ender4

Our squad is quite big now I would imagine. Have to get rid of few. I would like any of the following to go before window shuts. hutton, lescott, gabby, richards, okore and kozak. I wouldnt even mind if Gardner left tbh if we received a good offer

2 hours ago, Demitri_C said:

Our squad is quite big now I would imagine. Have to get rid of few. I would like any of the following to go before window shuts. hutton, lescott, gabby, richards, okore and kozak. I wouldnt even mind if Gardner left tbh if we received a good offer

That's who would be on my list too. You forgot Traore though. He needs to added. 50k per week for a total bellend who doesn't give a **** or turn up on time. Biggest prick of the lot

4 minutes ago, KHV said:

That's who would be on my list too. You forgot Traore though. He needs to added. 50k per week for a total bellend who doesn't give a **** or turn up on time. Biggest prick of the lot

Oh yeah forgot about him shows how relevent he is to us

I wonder what the final spend will be?? With a striker a definite, you'd be thinking to add another 10/15 mill on top of what's done already. We certainly can't doubt the doctor based on this summer.

1 minute ago, Richard said:

Lescott out! 

Even though i would Richards and Gabby to follow, the amount of sh#t we have already cleared has exceeded my expectations.

5 minutes ago, useless said:

Aren't we just spending the parachute money anyway. We've probably made quite a bit from sales too, when factoring in money saved on wages.

But then again @useless sounds like we're paying big wages. Think I read that Jedinak is going to be on about £50k a week.

Edited by useless
Sorry wrong thread.