Charlton making ST holders sign behaviour contracts

villa4europe

So that'll be many people refusing to pay for a ST (and others asking for refunds) because of this joke.  Nice work, Charlton.  Really nice work in alienating your loyal fans.  

10 hours ago, villa4europe said:

CpplvtNWgAAM5Aj.jpg:large

unbelievable!

theres a fair few of us on here that would be in trouble if randy had come up with that idea...another club in an absolute shambles thanks to their owner

OMG - that is unbelievable, seriously, can they even do that - is this real !!!!!

I'd love to know what he said. Whilst I dont condone the actions of the club on face value, he could have said all sorts of things to make them cone up with that letter. Things that put safety at risk for example. It'd be interesting to find out he what he said.

If he'd said something that threatened public order there are other tools for dealing with that, and in any case I think the letter would clearly state it. 

The only descriptions there of what he wrote are 'not particularly constructive . . . derogatory or inflammatory . . . regarding the Club or people representing the club'. That doesn't suggest anything dangerous to me, merely that somebody in the club with a very think skin made the mistake of googling their own name and now they're pissed about it. 

So this guy is personally handing out ALL the season tickets to people who said nasty things, providing they sign a contract to not criticise the supreme lead- I mean club hierarchy?

I feel really sorry for Charlton fans, I thought we were the biggest shambles in football. What we've put up with pales in comparison to them.

Edited by a m ole

I'll sign a behaviour contract if the club sign an entertainment contract from me which obliges them to play attractive attacking football and win at least 50% of their games!

• Like 1

Â