Mile Jedinak

Demitri_C

2 minutes ago, Keyblade said:

Wait, were they actually trying to physically push him into his own half :blink:

That's even scummier than just kicking off.

I'm not convinced the Blues players are smart enough to know about this rule. I reckon they probably thought he was taking the piss.

Either way, was never going to work.

10 hours ago, AvfcRigo82 said:

I had no idea about this until now..

Mile Jedinak.. I made some comments the other week you where utter useless and another Australian flop.

With this move my man you are deemed of redemption and my hat goes off to this act of cleverness and unselfishness.

**** top man!

It was actually entirely down to Mike Dean.  Jedinak was heading off to celebrate with the rest of them when Dean called him back and told him to stand in their half.

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, bobzy said:

It was actually entirely down to Mike Dean.  Jedinak was heading off to celebrate with the rest of them when Dean called him back and told him to stand in their half.

Yep true I just read an article that said Dean told Jedi to go into the other half. For all the crap we give refs this fella deserves credit.... not just cos he did it for us, but it was just the right thing to do. Good game management. Bloody scum find new depths to sink to.

It works both ways. Dean also advised a blues player to do the same when they scored the equalizer and celebrated down the other end.

Good game management. All hell would have broken loose if either side was allowed to score that type of goal.

• Like 1

He has been shit for Australia too in recent games, but scored a penalty a few weeks ago which seemed to have sparked his confidence. 

Not playing regularly at Palace didn't help his form. Playing regularly at Villa seems to be working in rekindling the form we know he is capable of 

He has looked like a different player the last couple of games ,it's a disaster that he has to go to the other side of the world again for International duty really going set him back a good bit he will be knackered after it .

Â