Mile Jedinak

Demitri_C

4 minutes ago, TrentVilla said:

Jeez can you imagine if they had scored we would never have heard the end of it.

Yeah, would have been worse than the throw in fiasco! 

2 minutes ago, TrentVilla said:

If he did he was really asking for trouble, can you just imagine the game that followed...

The game that would have followed is precisely why they brought a Premier League referee down.  To prevent such things.  So he'd have completely failed his remit.  Thankfully it didn't happen.

Was not aware of this. Credit Mike Dean because all hell would have broken loose.

Scummy move by a scummy team. Unfortunately for them though it was the wrong player that was called back into their half. No way was Jedinak not going to hold his ground.

As much as I'm pleased we benefited, should the ref really be giving our players tips on how not to concede? I'm really surprised that it seems Dean told him to get back over the line so blues couldn't kick off, I'd be absolutely **** fuming if it was the other way around.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Davkaus said:

As much as I'm pleased we benefited, should the ref really be giving our players tips on how not to concede? I'm really surprised that it seems Dean told him to get back over the line so blues couldn't kick off, I'd be absolutely **** fuming if it was the other way around.

Apparently teams adhere to an unwritten rule that you will not kick off until the other side are in place. It would have been lower than shark shit for Sha to have kicked off and Dean just helped ensure that decent sportmanship prevailed.

• Like 4

I had no idea about this until now..

Mile Jedinak.. I made some comments the other week you where utter useless and another Australian flop.

With this move my man you are deemed of redemption and my hat goes off to this act of cleverness and unselfishness.

**** top man!

Â