Mile Jedinak

Demitri_C

The only thing Jedinak is good at in CB is heading the ball away. I'll give him that, he wins everything in the air but the rest of his game is extremely poor. He can't be used in defence just to win headers.

Poor again today and nearly cost us a goal 10 minutes from the end.

I haven't seen the replay but from where I was sat the ball looked like it went over the line in the scramble.

We cannot continue with Jedinak in defence. He is too slow and cumbersome. Failure to get a CB in before the end of the month will be the decision to cost us promotion and Bruce his job. If we want a decent chance of the auto spots get on the phone to John Terry ASAP.

It seems as though everyone is against jedinak as cb and I can understand that as its not his position, can take players along time to get used to new roles.

Think SB needs to find a player or two for defence, definitely, the CB position needs sorting out, I just hope Bruce sorts it sooner or later as the goals are coming in against us.

His distribution for someone that has played the game this long and played at world cups is **** criminal. Must have turned over possession over 15 times today with what can only be described as Sunday league passing. 

He is just a beard disguised as a footballer.

19 hours ago, Keener window-cleaner said:

I still think it will be a mistake to keep him playing cb all season, but today I thought he was quite good.

Agreed. I actually thought he was very good. Though to be honest that's quite damning, as all it really means is that we failed to beat an incredibly limited opposition who kept pumping the ball upfield at head height. 

He's a liability, in the build up to the Reading chance that led to the double save by Nyland he completely missed an easy clearance and let the ball go right through him. The only thing he does well is head the ball, everything else he is either bad or average at. Get rid.

He was good overall. Positioning is good, wins everything in the air. He knows what to do, he just can't do it very well because he is so ropey in possession.

The missed clearance for Nyland save is comical - almost looks intentional. How can somebody who played in the World Cup not connect with the ball there?!

On 23/08/2018 at 10:10, dubbs said:

Will never be a centre back as long as he has a hole in his arse.

So some surgery just might turn him into a CB?

Edited by TB

2 hours ago, dubbs said:

Yes a brain transplant with God might just do it!

Nah, much riskier and very much more complicated than just sewing shut his bum...

Find it amusing in the past there have been some on here who wanted him to retire from international football, but I'm sure now people will be wanting him to be called up by Graham Arnold in January to play in the Asian Cup and get him out of the centre of our defence for a month :P

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

11 minutes ago, Zatman said:

His partner will get away with murder as usual but Chester should be at least babysitting him not just as his partner but as captain

I sort of feel bad for Jedi as Bruce has left him out to dry

What's Chester supposed to, get some strings on him and be his puppet master?

Jedinak can't even do the absolute basics.

• Like 3

Â