Mile Jedinak

Demitri_C

It's crazy that we are playing a center back at right back, a defensive mid at center back, and a full back at right wing all to accommodate Bruce's silly notation that Jedinak should play center back. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Czechlad said:

It's crazy that we are playing a center back at right back, a defensive mid at center back, and a full back at right wing all to accommodate Bruce's silly notation that Jedinak should play center back. 

Elmo's not really a fullback tbf and he's been good out there so far this season.

2 minutes ago, lexicon said:

Elmo's not really a fullback tbf and he's been good out there so far this season.

He was pretty good there all last season. I think Elmo is a better full back than right wing. He provides a lot more attacking threat to the right if we play him at full back with a winger in front of him. 

Just now, Czechlad said:

He was pretty good there all last season. I think Elmo is a better full back than right wing. He provides a lot more attacking threat to the right if we play him at full back with a winger in front of him. 

For me he's a wide midfielder, rather than a full back or a winger if that makes sense. 

2 minutes ago, lexicon said:

For me he's a wide midfielder, rather than a full back or a winger if that makes sense. 

It does. The classic 4-4-2 where he can whip in crosses to Carew and have Gabby poaching around him. Problem is it's not 2010. 

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Czechlad said:

It does. The classic 4-4-2 where he can whip in crosses to Carew and have Gabby poaching around him. Problem is it's not 2010. 

A goal and an assist last game, was it not?

why bruce keep play him as I always say if he want play in centre half as his legs is goes for centre midfield, as I always point if he want play in centre half best move on to low level club maybe 6 months train him as centre half learn there in experience  (loan) or play him part time as DM roles that all and play centre half in training or behind curtain match, even u23! .. and many match he play as centre half he is make "wholes house fall down".  we need stop play him until 5th  option after  like Elphick or Axel, even let Suliman try that Jedinik. 

1) Chester
2) Elphick
"") Axel
4) Suliman
5) Jedinik 

it is would make a sense! 

that reason I always HATE and DISLIKE bruce because he got centre half elphick by natural position and  he is did alright last week, and today he  drop and play CM by trade in CH it is bad stupid call and how bruce can do it, it is prove that he stubborn donkey who like old routine way. "Dinosaur"

he is keep same mistake with Axel which he is poor in Right back even we have 3 natural right back in squad, why we keep play him there. which he is fact he is natural centre half why not play him at there with Chester as I think he and him better balance that Elphick as Elphick and Chester both are similar style usually make hard to partner,  if he not work so bring back elphick and axel got wait for other chance. 

Jedinik, sorry about my blunt ;-S 

Not a CB, especially poor today and poor in possession. We really should try to sell him, he’s not needed and can’t be relied on.

Always puts a shift in, is a good pro and leader but he is well past it and holding us back when he plays now.

10 minutes ago, Johnnyp said:

Not the first time he's popped up with the hospital pass. Far too casual. Personally think he's spent. Young, youthful league now in the main and our team should reflect that.

This is the thing, it's not the first time he's made catastrophic errors, they are always in him. 

His distribution from midfield is totally woeful but normally you can get away with it, playing at the back he will frequently get caught out. Poor back passes, passing forwards straight to an attacker, the guy will cost us 10 goals a season playing at the back. 

He can head and he can tackle but once the ball is at his feet he's a total liability. 

• Like 3

I'm more angry with Bruce than Jedinak.  AT and Elphick are center backs, Jedinak is not. Why you play an old, slow midfielder at center half rather than a actual center back is mind boggling.

Â