James Chester

KJT123

1 minute ago, eholm said:

Tbf, it was gonna happen at one point. Wonder if Collins may get a short-term deal now?

I don't know......but its just reassuring the manager has identified the issue.

4 minutes ago, TRO said:

I don't know......but its just reassuring the manager has identified the issue.

Agreed - it’s happened a bit too regularly already. Maybe Collins could provide cover as well as a short term alternative soon to our longballitis? Not his greatest fan but would rather play him than Jedi there. Sorry for veering OT Mods.....

8 minutes ago, sidcow said:

Yet more Steve Bruce criminality exposed. 

Or ineptitude.....being not quite good enough is not a crime.

You can try your best, which is very noble, but sometimes its just not good enough.

I always liked Sb and i think he did his best at one point....towards the end, i am not so sure.

when it ended it was right.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, eholm said:

Agreed - it’s happened a bit too regularly already. Maybe Collins could provide cover as well as a short term alternative soon to our longballitis? Not his greatest fan but would rather play him than Jedi there. Sorry for veering OT Mods.....

I think Axel will suffice, with some dedicated coaching in that dep't.

11 minutes ago, TRO said:

Or ineptitude.....being not quite good enough is not a crime.

You can try your best, which is very noble, but sometimes its just not good enough.

I always liked Sb and i think he did his best at one point....towards the end, i am not so sure.

when it ended it was right.

It's not about not being good enough, it's about leaving us with zero cover in one of the most key positions on the pitch. 

There was absolutely no sense to it, you didn't need a degree of skill as a football manager, you needed common bloody sense. An 8 year old wouldn't have left us with so few centre backs. 

8 minutes ago, TRO said:

Whats happened there then?

This mate...

54 minutes ago, thabucks said:

**** just gone off .... looks like a knee injury though he walked off ??

54 minutes ago, Junxs said:

Coming off injured right at the start of 2nd half with a knee problem, hope nothing too serious as we have no cover.

Typical it happens in an international game! 

8 minutes ago, BleedClaretAndBlue said:

Well thats gonna be a massive inconvenience if we are without him and McGinn for the scum. Hate international break. 

International breaks and ACON have been a pain in the arse for us in recent years that's for sure.

Â