James Chester

KJT123

Found his YouTube interview quite interesting. Felt like it gave a good insight into how the dressing room works. Also his comments about Hutton and Bunn always getting to training first, and those 2 getting on well with Gabby, might explain why Bruce has persisted and given them chances despite the 3 not being up to scratch in most of the fans eyes. 

10 minutes ago, skarroki said:

Found his YouTube interview quite interesting. Felt like it gave a good insight into how the dressing room works. Also his comments about Hutton and Bunn always getting to training first, and those 2 getting on well with Gabby, might explain why Bruce has persisted and given them chances despite the 3 not being up to scratch in most of the fans eyes. 

While I like a good work ethic, it's talent that's the most important thing - otherwise pay me £30k a week and I promise I'll be in at 6am every morning and train til 6pm every night!

But, back on topic, Chester has already got to be a shoo in for POTS, consistent, captain and always here! Take a spectacular performance from anyone else to change my opinion now. Kodjia will be in the mix no doubt but he isn't even half as consistent. 

• Like 3

3 hours ago, jackbauer24 said:

While I like a good work ethic, it's talent that's the most important thing - otherwise pay me £30k a week and I promise I'll be in at 6am every morning and train til 6pm every night!

But, back on topic, Chester has already got to be a shoo in for POTS, consistent, captain and always here! Take a spectacular performance from anyone else to change my opinion now. Kodjia will be in the mix no doubt but he isn't even half as consistent. 

Yeah I agree with you completely. I'm just saying that maybe that's not how Bruce sees it and he's picking players who are putting in the most effort every day.

Chester answered quite a few questions in the interview. To anyone interested, it's well worth watching. 

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 14/01/2017 at 21:43, Supervillan78 said:

May be a little to early but he's already my POTS.

What after tonights horror show.  Straight balls down the middle of the back 2.  Slow and caught too often tonight.  I'd drop him after that and give elphick another go.  Shambolic.

6 hours ago, tezzaleed said:

What after tonights horror show.  Straight balls down the middle of the back 2.  Slow and caught too often tonight.  I'd drop him after that and give elphick another go.  Shambolic.

Oh please.

• Like 1

On 1/16/2017 at 20:22, jackbauer24 said:

To an extent. Brentford do not have more talent than us. They out-worked us. Obviously you need to be of certain standard, but they just worked harder and wanted it more.

Â