KJT123

James Chester

Yeah will be interesting to see how much we are spending on this player.

Edited by PieFacE

I couldn't give a monkeys how much we're spending. We need a CB. He's one of them. Tony has money. Get him in.

• Like 1

Decent addition with experience at this level. Realistically, we might even need 1 more CB to give us four decent options unless Toner will be considered. 

• Like 1

I don't think he'll be a back up, and I expect he'll be costing at least five million plus. Hardly ever really seen him play, but I remember him being rated for Hull when they were in this division.

1 minute ago, Pilchard said:

If he has any sense he'll be off up there anyway.

Don't agree, Villa is a better club.

He's very average, which at this point in time basically makes him Captain Fantastic.

Come in, be solid, sell in 2 years to another team wanting to get into the PL. Job done.

• Like 3

Good signing if it happens. I've seen him live a few times on loan at my local club (albeit in league 1 at the time) and we was clearly a cut above. 

He'll probably go to Boro given the choice though.

11 minutes ago, Supervillan78 said:

That was quick! Has he even had a medical?

anticipation

He was very good at Hull but seems to have vanished at WBA, Hull probably had the best defence in the championship for a couple of years and he is used to playing in a back 4 under pearson and as part of a back 3 under Bruce. Could be exactly what we need to give us a bit of flexibility at the back (elphick/chester/baker as 3 centre backs would give people like amavi more confidence/cover when he goes forwards).

Look at the squad mentality wales have, Sure they have Bale/Ramsey but the rest of the team are not world beaters but they all know what their roles are and work damn hard for each other, He wouldn't be in that team if he didn't have the right attitude.

Uninspiring, but probably an upgrade. He's at least Championship level if not PL level. He can't be worse than the squirty dog shit that played last night.

Just now, alreadyexists said:

Uninspiring, but probably an upgrade. He's at least Championship level if not PL level. He can't be worse than the squirty dog shit that played last night.

There is that. You have to go some way to be any less talented or motivated than Okore and Richards. At least Hutton is motivated and tries, if not good enough.

• Like 1

He was very good at this level for Hull, he would be a great signing for us. It's like people forget we're in the Championship, or that we have Micah Richards as 1 of only 4 CBs at the club.

• Like 2

21 minutes ago, Phumfeinz said:

Don't know much about him at all, but his name is uninspiring so I'm completely underwhelmed.

Just call him Hamez Chestervez in your head mate!

• Like 3

Just now, Chindie said:

He can't be worse than Richards. Get it done and kick Richards down the Holte steps.

Teeth first.

Â