James Chester

KJT123

I don't think he'll be a back up, and I expect he'll be costing at least five million plus. Hardly ever really seen him play, but I remember him being rated for Hull when they were in this division.

He was very good at Hull but seems to have vanished at WBA, Hull probably had the best defence in the championship for a couple of years and he is used to playing in a back 4 under pearson and as part of a back 3 under Bruce. Could be exactly what we need to give us a bit of flexibility at the back (elphick/chester/baker as 3 centre backs would give people like amavi more confidence/cover when he goes forwards).

Look at the squad mentality wales have, Sure they have Bale/Ramsey but the rest of the team are not world beaters but they all know what their roles are and work damn hard for each other, He wouldn't be in that team if he didn't have the right attitude.

Just now, alreadyexists said:

Uninspiring, but probably an upgrade. He's at least Championship level if not PL level. He can't be worse than the squirty dog shit that played last night.

There is that. You have to go some way to be any less talented or motivated than Okore and Richards. At least Hutton is motivated and tries, if not good enough.

• Like 1

Â