James Chester

KJT123

I won't lie, he is one of my faves so I like to stick up for him as much as I can but tonight he was dreadful and have to say he has been for a while. I have no idea what's happened to him, I don't agree with the theory that Terry carried him because imo he was very good in his first season next to Baker. 

I'm struggling to figure out how he's become so poor. 

• Like 2

Mr consistent for such a long time, not missing a single league game for yonks. Many on this site saying hes Premier league standard. First sign of a drop in form and he's turned on. Personally think he's playing through a bit of an injury due to lack of options. Give the guy a break! 

• Like 3

23 minutes ago, PieFacE said:

Looks a bit injured to me to be honest. Didn't look right against Birmingham either. 

He has been like this all season though. Must be pushing 10 goals he has cost us now. 

Nyland is probably saving his errors being highlighted as much

1 hour ago, Dr_Pangloss said:

It's fair to say he was at best average in his first season here, very good last season (next to Terry) and has been diabolical this season. He's overrated among many fans.

I just came into the thread to say the exact same thing. Shit before Terry, shit after Terry

1 hour ago, Farlz said:

I won't lie, he is one of my faves so I like to stick up for him as much as I can but tonight he was dreadful and have to say he has been for a while. I have no idea what's happened to him, I don't agree with the theory that Terry carried him because imo he was very good in his first season next to Baker. 

I'm struggling to figure out how he's become so poor. 

Marriage

• Haha 1

17 minutes ago, av1 said:

I just came into the thread to say the exact same thing. Shit before Terry, shit after Terry

He was fine in 16/17 after Elphick was dropped.

Just hasn't been right since the start of this season for whatever reason. Makes one rash decision per game that costs us a goal.

Â