UKIP/Reform NF Ltd and their non-racist well informed supporters

chrisp65

9 minutes ago, rjw63 said:

Cameraman looks like he's got a Villa hat on

I see those bloody hats everywhere, I'm not sure what brand it is, but after many occasions of delight (not many Villa fans round here!), I'm always let down when I get a bit closer. 

1 hour ago, Davkaus said:

I see those bloody hats everywhere, I'm not sure what brand it is, but after many occasions of delight (not many Villa fans round here!), I'm always let down when I get a bit closer. 

The hat is Carhartt.

To keep on topic:

CyWfuJWWIAUTrJh.jpg (750×791)

• Like 3

I took the bait and clicked on yet another Stewart Lee youtube video

when future me invents time travel I'm coming back to the point just before I clicked on the link and will disembowel myself with a spoon so I can't make that rookie error again

should add that's not an endorsement of Nuttall btw , I just don't find Lee as bed wetting funny as some of you do

Edited by tonyh29
  • Like 1

15 minutes ago, mjmooney said:

This was the leading item on the BBC evening news tonight. A party with ONE (count him) MP. Worth an "and finally...", no more. 

Interestingly (or not) had we run under the AV system that the country rejected ( those that bothered to vote that is ) then UKIP would have had 54 seats

and 83 under Proportional representation

so , sometimes democracy does work :) 

16 hours ago, tonyh29 said:

I took the bait and clicked on yet another Stewart Lee youtube video

when future me invents time travel I'm coming back to the point just before I clicked on the link and will disembowel myself with a spoon so I can't make that rookie error again

should add that's not an endorsement of Nuttall btw , I just don't find Lee as bed wetting funny as some of you do

You obviously just don't understand his comedy.

:trollface:

• Like 4

• 2 weeks later...
24 minutes ago, HanoiVillan said:

Wowsers. 

Not often you get a politician saying the National Front are 'right'. 

The worst thing about this, is that certain people will like her more for this as she's saying what 'they really think but aren't allowed to say'.

I hate the mindset some people have :(

1 hour ago, NurembergVillan said:

I lived in Germany for 6 years, as part of an ex-pat community at two major international brands. The English speaking contingent was mostly British but with a few Americans and a couple of Australians.  I was one of only a handful to get a grasp of the language, regardless of how long most stayed.  The Scandinavians all became fluent quickly.

It's a small sample size, but if every country insisted ex-pats had to learn the language there wouldn't be many Brits living abroad.  Or maybe that's the point?  I don't know if I'd want many of the ones who moved to the Costa del Chav to come back though, to be honest.  I'd rather keep the Poles.

Like the poles  recently convicted for waving bacon around inside a mosque in Camden 

Yeah , lazy profiling  is lazy

if people on here  hate the English that much then change your name to Andy Murray and go and live in a Scotland *

And  yes you should learn the language of a country if you are going to live there , shouldn't require any law , just common sense and common curtesy  as much as anything  

* Yes I know before anyone pipes up

30 minutes ago, tonyh29 said:

if people on here  hate the English that much then change your name to Andy Murray and go and live in a Scotland *

* Yes I know before anyone pipes up

I'd like to think that was intentionally witty.  Truly now, was it?

Â