UKIP/Reform NF Ltd and their non-racist well informed supporters

chrisp65

13 minutes ago, Genie said:

Has he not done regular radio shows in the past? Not exactly a “big career change” is it.

Talking shit on a tv show rather than on the radio or on social media.

Now you get to look at his lovely face as well as hearing his lovely voice. 

• Sad 1

In principle, I object to a nation stripping someone of their sole-citizenship, in such a way as to leave them stateless. It's morally and legally wrong. Always an exception to every rule though, isn't there?

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Chindie said:

If only she could have a terrible freak accident. Like being hit by a falling air conditioning unit.

That's cold. 

• Like 3

You do get the feeling she's so villified that you'd easily put her in your Deadpool, wouldn't ya?

As a human, it's quite horrible, but for all the negative things she's done, all the hate she's fuelled, I won't be sad to see her gone.

:(

Quite a horrible feeling to be honest.

5 hours ago, Davkaus said:

In principle, I object to a nation stripping someone of their sole-citizenship, in such a way as to leave them stateless. It's morally and legally wrong. Always an exception to every rule though, isn't there?

How about a reality TV show: a head to head Takeshi’s Castle with Katie Hopkins and Shamima Begum fighting for one Blue passport.

Edited by a m ole
  • Like 1
  • Haha 3

29 minutes ago, a m ole said:

How about a reality TV show: a head to head Takeshi’s Castle with Katie Hopkins and Shamima Begum fighting for one Blue passport.

Or a ladder match with the passport suspended above the ring

image.gif.95bb387a29f486c198cd28156407fae6.gif

• Haha 1

Â