UKIP/Reform NF Ltd and their non-racist well informed supporters

chrisp65

7 minutes ago, HanoiVillan said:

I think the best thing to do is to try to ignore it.

I dunno, as long as it's all stuff like this I reckon I can get on board.

I do also like how they appear to be interviewing him in the middle of his half ten curry after he's stayed out a bit late with his workmates. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Gave GB News 5 minutes this morning. Its basically if that racist relative of yours televised their facebook. A short opinion piece on migrants crossing the channel and footballers taking the knee. I suspect they will be setting up a standing order with Ofcom. 

• Like 1

not too long back finished one of neil oliver's books ( british isles in a hundred places ). It was quite engaging, and mostly apolitical.  What a shame to discover he's a lunatic :( 

GB News has fell for texts from both Mike Hunt and Mike Oxlong today, plus the production quality is absolute dogshit with technical errors and spelling mistakes all over the shop, and to top it all off, judging from twitter, about 90% of their audience are watching just to take the piss out of them. Oh, and the fans they do have praised some of the companies that were running ads on the channel, which prompted loads of them to pull out.

Going well then :crylaugh:

26 minutes ago, MessiWillSignForVilla said:

GB News has fell for texts from both Mike Hunt and Mike Oxlong today, plus the production quality is absolute dogshit with technical errors and spelling mistakes all over the shop, and to top it all off, judging from twitter, about 90% of their audience are watching just to take the piss out of them. Oh, and the fans they do have praised some of the companies that were running ads on the channel, which prompted loads of them to pull out.

It's probably worth it for people who are watching anyway to watch it with a copy of the Ofcom rulebook, because as I understand it, the rules are really quite tight around things like ad-minutage per hour, and Ofcom are not shy to lob out fines for infractions.

18 hours ago, MessiWillSignForVilla said:

IKEA pulled their advertising from GB News

Is the way to get people not to pull their advertising this? Is the way to encourage new advertisers to replace the ones lost this?

I somehow think, throwing one's toys out of the pram and directly into the face of the former advertiser is not an approach that would be recommended by many

41 minutes ago, bickster said:

IKEA pulled their advertising from GB News

Is the way to get people not to pull their advertising this? Is the way to encourage new advertisers to replace the ones lost this?

I somehow think, throwing one's toys out of the pram and directly into the face of the former advertiser is not an approach that would be recommended by many

Instinctively I agree with you, but Neil has been doing exactly this for years, whenever a company stops advertising in the Spectator, and it doesn't seem to have done them any harm.

I guess companies don't know and don't really care what petty shit Andrew Neil puts on his Twitter feed at the end of the day.

Â