UKIP/Reform NF Ltd and their non-racist well informed supporters

chrisp65

20 hours ago, HanoiVillan said:

I'm not Lammy's biggest fan to be honest, but I agree with you that he handled that as well as possible.

My concern is whether LBC are deliberately promoting far-right viewpoints on their shows for the sake of shock value. That was what happened last time, I hope it hasn't been done again.

You mean a radio station that previously gave Nigel Farage his own two hour prime-time slot might just be right-leaning a little? 

Well I never.

1 minute ago, bannedfromHandV said:

You mean a radio station that previously gave Nigel Farage his own two hour prime-time slot might just be right-leaning a little? 

Well I never.

I mean, I don't like LBC, but -

To play devil's advocate for a moment, Nigel Farage is a big and important figure in politics in this country, much though I may not like or agree with him. I don't think these two things are quite the same thing, though I'm not wedded to that.

7 minutes ago, HanoiVillan said:

I mean, I don't like LBC, but -

To play devil's advocate for a moment, Nigel Farage is a big and important figure in politics in this country, much though I may not like or agree with him. I don't think these two things are quite the same thing, though I'm not wedded to that.

I actually don’t mind LBC because it’s at least interesting topical conversation and debate but if you had to move it right or left on the scale it’s definitely going to the right, IMO.

22 hours ago, HanoiVillan said:

My concern is whether LBC are deliberately promoting far-right viewpoints on their shows for the sake of shock value. That was what happened last time, I hope it hasn't been done again.

1 hour ago, HanoiVillan said:

Nigel Farage is a big and important figure in politics in this country, much though I may not like or agree with him

I wonder if the second thing came about because of the first thing (not just by LBC)?

I suspect that it did.

• 2 weeks later...

And here's the head grifter telling a Grandson, that he won't be welcome at his own Grandfather's funeral. Now regardless of what you think of the RF (my feelings are already well known), why does this prick even think he has any skin in this game?

What an obnoxious waste of atoms he is

• Like 4

• 4 weeks later...
Just now, Genie said:

Have we heard from Farage and the like yet about the newly signed UK-India migration deal?

I bet there’s some Brexiteer heads bursting at this news.

Farage and his chums will not be arsed, they like cheap labour

His voters however probably won't notice until he tells them

• Like 1

Looks like the current sitting MS for Arfon / Ynys Mon (ex ‘kipper, now Independent) has been omitted from the ballot paper due to a ‘printing error’.

I like that it appears to have taken until lunchtime for anyone to notice.

MS Michelle Brown resigned from UKIP when she was criticised for giving a Senedd job to her brother, shortly after downgrading the job requirements for a C at GCSE from ‘essential’ to ‘desirable’.

I’m guessing it was her brother that proof read the ballot paper.

• Haha 1

36 minutes ago, Wainy316 said:

I'm not a violent person at all but if I saw Laurence Fox I'm pretty sure I'd at least swing a punch.

Get in the queue. 

On 05/05/2021 at 11:08, Genie said:

Have we heard from Farage and the like yet about the newly signed UK-India migration deal?

I bet there’s some Brexiteer heads bursting at this news.

Some people voted leave so this kind of deal could happen. 

• 1 month later...

Apparently while everyone else was watching the football, GB News launched. Obviously it shouldn't be judged by the cavalcade of c**** that are involved before we've seen it, so let's see what they are up to...

Oh, just as everyone said it would be then. 

• Sad 1

Â