UKIP/Reform NF Ltd and their non-racist well informed supporters

chrisp65

Herr Farago's latest grift (The Investment one) is seriously getting on my tits because it's ads are targetting me presumably because of my age. I do appear to have blocked it from showing to me now but I was close to punching the monitor a few times

• Like 3

Tommy Robinson currently being sued by a Syrian refugee after claiming he was not innocent after being attacked in a school playground.

In other unrelated news I’m sure, Tommy Robinson has declared himself bankrupt.

42 minutes ago, Genie said:

Tommy Robinson currently being sued by a Syrian refugee after claiming he was not innocent after being attacked in a school playground.

In other unrelated news I’m sure, Tommy Robinson has declared himself bankrupt.

Neither of these is new news. And the two don't seem to be connected but they do come together rather nicely

The new bit of this is that SY-L has had to admit in court that his lawyers no longer represent him (as of 6 weeks ago) as he owes them a considerable amount of money already and as he hasn't got as pot to piss in, is now having to represent himself

All bodes rather well :mrgreen:

4 minutes ago, bickster said:

Neither of these is new news. And the two don't seem to be connected but they do come together rather nicely

The new bit of this is that SY-L has had to admit in court that his lawyers no longer represent him (as of 6 weeks ago) as he owes them a considerable amount of money already and as he hasn't got as pot to piss in, is now having to represent himself

All bodes rather well :mrgreen:

I thought that the bankruptcy thing was new this week but it seems to be blurred by him saying he’s too broke to pay for legal representation.

I guess the downside of this is for the victim in this case as it seems should he win he’ll not get anything out of it. 

I can only see half of the story due to a paywall but the Sunday Times are suggesting Tommy has stashed his assets away ahead of declaring bankruptcy. Hopefully he gets busted for that too in due course.

7 minutes ago, Genie said:

I thought that the bankruptcy thing was new this week

No, that came out at just about the same time as the moving to Spain because of the threats to his family story. Now the likelihood of those two events being connected is rather much larger

but the Sunday Times are suggesting Tommy has stashed his assets away ahead of declaring bankruptcy. Hopefully he gets busted for that too in due course

I wouldn't doubt it for a minute but a) he'd be stupid to pay his lawyers if that was the case and b) it maybe that the recievers or whoever come after his assets eventually

• Like 1

34 minutes ago, bickster said:

No, that came out at just about the same time as the moving to Spain because of the threats to his family story. Now the likelihood of those two events being connected is rather much larger

I wouldn't doubt it for a minute but a) he'd be stupid to pay his lawyers if that was the case and b) it maybe that the recievers or whoever come after his assets eventually

Seems like his marriage has broken down too judging by one of the reports I read.

Couldn't happen to a nicer guy.

• Like 1

17 hours ago, Genie said:

I can only see half of the story due to a paywall but the Sunday Times are suggesting Tommy has stashed his assets away ahead of declaring bankruptcy. Hopefully he gets busted for that too in due course.

There may or may not have been a random person who may or may not have approached a certain law firm.

But if anyone did approach a law firm wanting to buy a property in cash without proof of source of funds, then under Anti-Money Laundering regulations, any law firm should reject such a client. They should also notify the relevant authorities if they suspect Money Laundering. 

I personally am not a legal professional and am of course just randomly speculating on what might occur somewhere in the world.

• Like 2

• 3 weeks later...
On 28/02/2021 at 09:29, Genie said:

Nigel being Nigel.

To be honest, i'm not sure who I'd believe more - Farage or the Home Office! They both score extremely low on my trust factor. 

10 hours ago, ml1dch said:

Obviously the best thing about Dr. Peter Gammons is his name, but scratch the surface and there is so much more...

That link is definitely worth a look!

19 hours ago, ml1dch said:

Obviously the best thing about Dr. Peter Gammons is his name, but scratch the surface and there is so much more...

ACTOR

Peter acting roles include playing the stand in captain of the Enterprise while Kirk (William Shatner) was at Federation Headquarters in Star Trek to a Bollywood soap opera.

What? I don't even understand what this is trying to say. 

I find it absolutely mind blowing that people like him exist, just how a person like that develops. It’s such a odd personality, like a Fast Show or League of Gentleman character but real. Strange but oddly familiar.

8 minutes ago, Davkaus said:

Disgraceful that people are having to put up with that in this day and age. She didn't vote Leave to be interrogated by a black man on the radio. 

True, it has been 3 months and they still haven't sent him back to his own country. 

25 minutes ago, markavfc40 said:

Wonder how many people think like this stupid woman. Fair play to David Lammy for schooling her.

Hmmm, now last time this happened (when a far-right yoga vlogger called in to Keir Starmer's phone-in) it emerged the caller had been specifically encouraged by LBC to ask her far-right talking point question. Are we going to find out the same thing has happened again?

12 minutes ago, HanoiVillan said:

Hmmm, now last time this happened (when a far-right yoga vlogger called in to Keir Starmer's phone-in) it emerged the caller had been specifically encouraged by LBC to ask her far-right talking point question. Are we going to find out the same thing has happened again?

If that is the case then at least Lammy handled it perfectly. He often comes across very well in fairness and I have heard him make some great, passionate contributions in the HOC.

17 minutes ago, markavfc40 said:

If that is the case then at least Lammy handled it perfectly. He often comes across very well in fairness and I have heard him make some great, passionate contributions in the HOC.

I'm not Lammy's biggest fan to be honest, but I agree with you that he handled that as well as possible.

My concern is whether LBC are deliberately promoting far-right viewpoints on their shows for the sake of shock value. That was what happened last time, I hope it hasn't been done again.

• Like 2

Â