UKIP/Reform NF Ltd and their non-racist well informed supporters

chrisp65

I think you're all being very unfair to Nigel.

Look, a gobshite grifter's got to earn a living, too, right? Now that his previous bullshit enterprise has been cruelly taken away from him - no more lying about Swarms of migrants and EU fascists and the wonder of Brexit. I mean c'mon, lying about masks and spouting bollex about public health is an obvious career path. Surely we all want more of that and support him?

After a "hoax" virus, we need someone to tell us about a "hoax" vaccine don't we, so who better than a seasoned liar to do that.

10 hours ago, desensitized43 said:

Not a "new" party. He's just "rebranding" the Brexit Party as the "Reform Party".

First on it's agenda will be to oppose national lockdowns. 

Meanwhile, in early September... 

FB_IMG_1604347121990.jpg

• Like 3

• 2 months later...

Britain's Voice of Common Sense? Somebody sat down and decided they're really going with that?

I can't imagine them going with "Britain's most well known celebrity racist and hate monger", but voice of common sense is a bit of a stretch.

Seriously ridiculous even adding her to the party. She's not a popular person. 

7 minutes ago, Jonesy7211 said:

Seriously ridiculous even adding her to the party. She's not a popular person. 

Then again, they're not really a popular party.

When the Tory party swoop in and basically steal your entire policy platform, it doesn't leave a lot of political space to manoeuvre. 

• Like 2

14 minutes ago, Jonesy7211 said:

Britain's Voice of Common Sense? Somebody sat down and decided they're really going with that?

If they don't watch it someone will come out with an ironic piss take about a slogan like that. 

2215265.jpg

• Like 1

1 hour ago, ml1dch said:

Then again, they're not really a popular party.

That's my thinking. Adding an extremely unpopular person to an already unpopular and diminishing (pointless) party. It makes no sense.

Â