UKIP/Reform NF Ltd and their non-racist well informed supporters

chrisp65

• 1 month later...
On 07/10/2016 at 13:29, chrisp65 said:

Who amongst us hasn't had the wanked off in hospital by Dr Farage fantasy?

No?

No, me neither, nope nope nope.

CuJ9a2JVIAAjL1z.jpg

Stallone don't look too clever in this pic, RIP Rock

Edited by Follyfoot

So not content with steering the UK out of the EU he now wants to influence Italy to do the same, what are his aims here? 

Did it have nothing to do with the UK all along and he just wants to see the EU broken up, if so, why?

Is it to suit his friends in Washington and the Kremlin? 

Is Farage a traitor rather than the quintessential Brit he’s tried to portray himself as being? 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, blandy said:

Personal enrichment. Ego.

Well, I thought that but is it far more sinister? 

I mean I’ve always thought he was a total bellend with a clear, albeit narrow minded and distasteful agenda but I’m starting to think it’s far more sinister than that.

4 hours ago, bannedfromHandV said:

So not content with steering the UK out of the EU he now wants to influence Italy to do the same, what are his aims here? 

Did it have nothing to do with the UK all along and he just wants to see the EU broken up, if so, why?

Is it to suit his friends in Washington and the Kremlin? 

Is Farage a traitor rather than the quintessential Brit he’s tried to portray himself as being? 

He’s found an angle to generate a level of fame and fortune. He may not ultimately believe it’s the right thing to do, but it’s a mean of wealth for him.

Same potentially as the likes of Tommy Robinson and Katie Hopkins, they are exploiting a group of people for their own gain because they know how to do it. 

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, LondonLax said:

#Swexit was actually trending for a while in Sweden today. Quite a few Swedes who are not happy about the EU COVID fund transfer agreed yesterday. 

The positive is they can look at us and know we are having an absolute **** shocker. No sane nation would stand at the sides holding their pint and think, hold my beer. 

5 minutes ago, Seat68 said:

The positive is they can look at us and know we are having an absolute **** shocker. No sane nation would stand at the sides holding their pint and think, hold my beer. 

Yes, the UK is the best advert the EU has right now. 

• Like 1

Â