UKIP/Reform NF Ltd and their non-racist well informed supporters

chrisp65

7 minutes ago, ender4 said:

wasn't Theresa May pro-europe?

Now now , you know the rules , facts aren't allowed to get in the way of a good "joke " :)

Edited by tonyh29

Never voted for these and probably never will but I have a lot more respect for them than the Labour Party. Since being hijacked by the leftie brigade labour are a truly horrible party full of racists. Yes ukip has its share of racists like every party does but they are painted much worse than they should be. They wanted us out of the EU, what's up with that? 

44 minutes ago, Rugeley Villa said:

Never voted for these and probably never will but I have a lot more respect for them than the Labour Party. Since being hijacked by the leftie brigade labour are a truly horrible party full of racists. Yes ukip has its share of racists like every party does but they are painted much worse than they should be. They wanted us out of the EU, what's up with that? 

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSJGyrMaJElvTykNUEVR6h

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, mjmooney said:

Why is 'leftie' a bad thing? I'm a leftie. And I'm not a racist. 

Ok, hard left. My views are right wing without being the far right. nowt wrong with lefties like there is nowt wrong with someone with right wing views. I just think the hard left are very poisonous people and their views are just as dangerous as the far right. its very clear to me that the Labour Party hold some very extreme views on certain people, and they clearly think brexiters are thick racist pigs. 

4 minutes ago, Rugeley Villa said:

Ok, hard left. My views are right wing without being the far right. nowt wrong with lefties like there is nowt wrong with someone with right wing views. I just think the hard left are very poisonous people and their views are just as dangerous as the far right. its very clear to me that the Labour Party hold some very extreme views on certain people, and they clearly think brexiters are thick racist pigs. 

Still confused how Labour are a party full of racists.

3 minutes ago, StefanAVFC said:

Still confused how Labour are a party full of racists.

Antisemitism. Maybe racists is the wrong word but I think we all know what we are talking about. i mean are the ukip really racist? Didn't Corbyn say that's it's racist to want to stop immigration or cut it? Horrible people his lot are.

1 minute ago, Rugeley Villa said:

i mean are the ukip really racist?

Maybe the party isn't but it attracts racists, or at least massively ignorant people. It's indisputable at this point. You yourself in the Brexit thread admitted you hold certain views based on your ignorance.

Antisemitism. Maybe racists is the wrong word but I think we all know what we are talking about. i mean are the ukip really racist? Didn't Corbyn say that's it's racist to want to stop immigration or cut it? Horrible people his lot are.

So because one member of the Labour party said something antisemitic, and has since been forced to resign/leave - that makes them full of racists and anti-Semites?

What you're doing is, is finding out/hearing a snap shot of something that has been in the news, probably used by another party and assumed that this attitude is representative of the entire party - which it absolutely isn't.

4 minutes ago, StefanAVFC said:

Maybe the party isn't but it attracts racists, or at least massively ignorant people. It's indisputable at this point. You yourself in the Brexit thread admitted you hold certain views based on your ignorance.

Doesn't everyone hold views based on their ignorance? I don't see ukip as a racist party at all and although some racists will attach themselves onto it, I would say the Conservative party voters would be as bad. 

Surely it shows that they have an element of racism due to the amount of racists attaching themselves.

Doesn't everyone hold views based on their ignorance?

True to an extent, but then it's your responsibility to educate yourself. People don't do that. It's a big reason why Brexit won.

- People hold views based on ignorance
- Their views are validated by the lies told by the leave campaign
- The same people don't attempt to educate themselves

It's why populism is on the rise (Brexit, Trump, Le Pen)

7 minutes ago, lapal_fan said:

So because one member of the Labour party said something antisemitic, and has since been forced to resign/leave - that makes them full of racists and anti-Semites?

What you're doing is, is finding out/hearing a snap shot of something that has been in the news, probably used by another party and assumed that this attitude is representative of the entire party - which it absolutely isn't.

how many ?

for your last sentence you should go take a look in the Tory Thread  , then perhaps you can educate posters  in that thread as well :) 

6 minutes ago, lapal_fan said:

One member? Isn't it rife in certain parts of the party. Of course it's not a representation of the whole party and its voters, just like not everyone who supports ukip are racist. 

4 minutes ago, StefanAVFC said:

Surely it shows that they have an element of racism due to the amount of racists attaching themselves.

True to an extent, but then it's your responsibility to educate yourself. People don't do that. It's a big reason why Brexit won.

- People hold views based on ignorance
- Their views are validated by the lies told by the leave campaign
- The same people don't attempt to educate themselves

It's why populism is on the rise (Brexit, Trump, Le Pen)

What about the lies and scaremongering told by the remain campaign ? Why can't people realise that wanting out of the EU isn't such a bad thing. I think some of the things said about brexiters were a bit low. Yes racists wanted out for one reason only, which won't happen by the way, but a lot of people wanted out for genuine reasons. Some people got themselves in a right state over brexit, but I say fair play to the majority if you can call it a majority wanting out and winning. Everyone I asked and I asked a lot of people wanted out apart from one person. The working class vote won it seemed to me, regardless of ignorance. In reality I can't see a lot changing.

Â