UKIP/Reform NF Ltd and their non-racist well informed supporters

chrisp65

14 hours ago, Chindie said:

Btw the preposterously named clearing in the woods

His real name is Carl Benjamin. Why do so many of these bellends feel the need to hide behind fake names?

1 hour ago, Davkaus said:

Why do so many of these bellends feel the need to hide behind fake names?

Having recently encountered this chap, and watched 'Lords of Chaos', I'm now of the opinion that Lord of the Rings should be held in the restricted section of libraries and only people who pass an IQ and emotional stability test should be allowed access. 

8 minutes ago, chrisp65 said:

HAhahahahahahaha Prick. He'll be demonised by the left for life. No-one on the left will ever forgive him for that

It's the dumbest thing he's ever said and he's said an absolute ton of dumb stuff in his life

What an absolute effin whopper

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...
36 minutes ago, snowychap said:

How did you get on it? :D

haha no idea but me and the neighbour had an addressed postcard through the letterbox - assuming whoever looks after the electoral register have been dishing out my details.

Edited by a m ole

1 hour ago, a m ole said:

How do I get myself of these words removed’ mailing list?

I looked into this today at work ( to see if I could make some frivolous GDPR complaint ) and it seems that where as you usually have to give direct consent for companies to use your personal information , for political parties you have to specifically asked to be removed ... and in the event of an election they can ignore your wishes and still contact you anyway

• Thanks 2

2 minutes ago, tonyh29 said:

I looked into this today at work ( to see if I could make some frivolous GDPR complaint ) and it seems that where as you usually have to give direct consent for companies to use your personal information , for political parties you have to specifically asked to be removed ... and in the event of an election they can ignore your wishes and still contact you anyway

Oh well, will lay it under the Andrex in case of emergency

11 minutes ago, a m ole said:

haha no idea but me and the neighbour had an addressed postcard through the letterbox - assuming whoever looks after the electoral register have been dishing out my details.

Have you not opted out of the 'open register'?

D67YSWKW4AAmRyj.jpg

It's a fine line here, we don't want racist scum to be able to claim any moral high ground or for those against racist scum to look like they are restricting democracy.

But when a UKIP candidate makes rape jokes / rape threats against other politicians, he can count himself lucky it was a milkshake.

Salisbury, today, apparently.

15 minutes ago, chrisp65 said:

D67YSWKW4AAmRyj.jpg

It's a fine line here, we don't want racist scum to be able to claim any moral high ground or for those against racist scum to look like they are restricting democracy.

But when a UKIP candidate makes rape jokes / rape threats against other politicians, he can count himself lucky it was a milkshake.

Salisbury, today, apparently.

It appears that assault increasingly passes for appropriate left wing politics for some these days, which is a fairly disgraceful indictment of where things are at. As odious as UKIP and the like of Carl Benjamin are the only legitimate, meaningful and worthwhile way to engage with them is on intellectual grounds through proper debate rather than by assaulting them. Behaving like this will only reinforce UKIP support and the victim narrative that the likes of Benjamin and Yaxley-Lennon are propagating.

Edited by Dr_Pangloss
  • Like 1

Â