UKIP/Reform NF Ltd and their non-racist well informed supporters

chrisp65

6 minutes ago, NurembergVillan said:

Going OT here, but I always thought you were born in the Midlands and moved down there.  Did I just assume that, or did you move down for college and stay?

No I'm a pure blood , no muggle blood in me  .... Was born in Kent and moved to Surrey when I was 7

first game I saw was Arsenal v Villa ( my dad and brother are Arsenal fans)   .. Villa won 1- 0 ( Malclom MacDonald Own goal) so I supported Villa to annoy my brother ... and the rest is history

• Like 1

1 hour ago, chrisp65 said:

So Tony's a family trolling glory hunter working off a shit hunch and too obstinate to change.

TonyH29 Trolling people since 1978  should be on my grave stone :)

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, tonyh29 said:

TonyH29 Trolling people since 1978  should be on my grave stone :)

Furthermore, I'm pretty sure your surname isn't H29. I suspect it's H41. 

1 minute ago, mjmooney said:

"We need a brexiteer prime minister". Then mentions Farage. 

"We need a Brexiteer Prime Minister and Nigel Farage in the Conservative Party" It doesn't mention Farage being that Prime Minister

1 minute ago, HanoiVillan said:

But what is it, actually, trying to say?

As usual with Cadwalladr, it's heavy on dark implication and very light on any actual content. 

That Farage left UKIP not because of Yaxley-Lennon but because he's going to join the Tories and with that, he'll be bringing Aaron Banks "funding" along too (that's Putin's Money allegedly for the uninitiated)

15 minutes ago, bickster said:

That Farage left UKIP not because of Yaxley-Lennon but because he's going to join the Tories and with that, he'll be bringing Aaron Banks "funding" along too (that's Putin's Money allegedly for the uninitiated)

It doesn't say anything about funding (apart from calling someone a 'paid flunky' which could mean almost anything) and the question of whether the Tories allow Farage to join them is up to them (there's no evidence he's even interested apart from some bloke saying it would be a good idea on Twitter). 

This tweet encapsulates everything I've come to hate about Cadwalladr and her politics and her communication style. Dark inferences, no evidence, nudge nudge wink wink 'we know what's happening' when we don't and she doesn't either. She's just a liberal mccarthyite. 

54 minutes ago, bickster said:

I'm not sure I see the significance of the money.

For a bunch of 2-bit racists like UKIP a few million in hard-to-trace funding is enormous.

For a bunch of 64-bit racists like the current Conservative party - they have dozens of existing Arron Bankses throwing many more millions of pounds at them already.

So I don't think either economically or politically that allegedly dodgy money would be such a big deal.

6 hours ago, tonyh29 said:

Nothing wrong with  Egham , its where I went to College  ..oh wait

Had a 'romantic lunch' with a stunning blonde with a great rack in the corner of the Rose and Crown car park in Egham once 

Good times! 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, HanoiVillan said:

It doesn't say anything about funding (apart from calling someone a 'paid flunky' which could mean almost anything) and the question of whether the Tories allow Farage to join them is up to them (there's no evidence he's even interested apart from some bloke saying it would be a good idea on Twitter). 

This tweet encapsulates everything I've come to hate about Cadwalladr and her politics and her communication style. Dark inferences, no evidence, nudge nudge wink wink 'we know what's happening' when we don't and she doesn't either. She's just a liberal mccarthyite. 

"Some bloke", is Michael Heaver

Michael Heaver is the co-owner of Westmonster

Better for the Country Ltd is the other owner of Westmonster

Westmonster is an attempt at Britbart if you like, a UK centric pro-Farage, Pro-Trump "alt-right" campaigning against Brexit, Open Borders blah blah blah,  website

Better for the Country Ltd is essentially Aaron Banks, it's the company he set up to run Leave.EU

Does this join the dots for you? Heaver is intrinsically linked to Farage, this isn't "Some Bloke"

It may be that they've decided that UKIP is no longer the vehicle they need and they need to take over the Tory Party to get their way, much like the Trumpists have taken over the Republican Party in the US

EDIT: Original version was overly testy from me, I apologise

1 hour ago, ml1dch said:

I'm not sure I see the significance of the money.

For a bunch of 2-bit racists like UKIP a few million in hard-to-trace funding is enormous.

For a bunch of 64-bit racists like the current Conservative party - they have dozens of existing Arron Bankses throwing many more millions of pounds at them already.

So I don't think either economically or politically that allegedly dodgy money would be such a big deal.

The money isn't significant inside the Tory Party

The money is more significant outside though as Heaver and Banks between them are Westmonster

Â