UKIP/Reform NF Ltd and their non-racist well informed supporters

chrisp65

3 minutes ago, Wainy316 said:

Isn't Gilet Jaunes more a left wing movement, totally lost on the British knuckledraggers who have adopted it for right wing goals.

Not particularly.

Research seems to suggest around two-thirds are supporters of Le Pen and her cohorts, one-third supporters of Melenchon and his.

• Like 1

13 hours ago, bickster said:

We have suspended ads on Tommy Robinson’s YouTube channel as it breaches our advertising policies," a spokesperson told BuzzFeed News.  ...whilst receiving additional revenue for our site as everyone clicks the article thanks to lots of free publicity  

why didn't they just ban his videos full stop  ?

• Like 1

1 hour ago, tonyh29 said:

We have suspended ads on Tommy Robinson’s YouTube channel as it breaches our advertising policies," a spokesperson told BuzzFeed News.  ...whilst receiving additional revenue for our site as everyone clicks the article thanks to lots of free publicity  

why didn't they just ban his videos full stop  ?

Because Youtube and buzzd=feed are two different companies. Buzzfeed can't ban yobby lexley-bellend from youtube. They can only tell google (youtube) not to let their ads go on yobby's video pages. The likes of Google and bookface and all them don't care what's on, as long as it brings in dosh and they don't get caught by regulators.

• 5 weeks later...
28 minutes ago, bickster said:

If there's more than a thousand there I'll eat my hat.

The official report I saw said 3,000 people there. 

So that’ll be 950 protesters*, 2050 reporters. 

(*scumbags). 

• Like 1

14 hours ago, bickster said:

Yaxley-Lennon now completely banned by Facebook and they say Instagram will follow shortly

I saw a petition earlier to get his social media accounts reinstated

The guy who posted/shared it had zero likes, shares or comments in the 8 hours since he published it :crylaugh: 

Edited by Genie

43 minutes ago, ml1dch said:

Farridge is organising a march from Sunderland to London for some unclear objective. Presumably the route is to echo the Jarrow march.

It costs £50 to be a "core marcher". Just like on the Jarrow march.

Just another money making scheme. So typical of that charlatan. 

Â