UKIP/Reform NF Ltd and their non-racist well informed supporters

chrisp65

3 hours ago, bickster said:

"Some bloke", is Michael Heaver

Michael Heaver is the co-owner of Westmonster

Better for the Country Ltd is the other owner of Westmonster

Westmonster is an attempt at Britbart if you like, a UK centric pro-Farage, Pro-Trump "alt-right" campaigning against Brexit, Open Borders blah blah blah,  website

Better for the Country Ltd is essentially Aaron Banks, it's the company he set up to run Leave.EU

Does this join the dots for you? Heaver is intrinsically linked to Farage, this isn't "Some Bloke"

It may be that they've decided that UKIP is no longer the vehicle they need and they need to take over the Tory Party to get their way, much like the Trumpists have taken over the Republican Party in the US

EDIT: Original version was overly testy from me, I apologise

The very thing I'm objecting to is her making posts in which it is necessary for other people to 'join the dots' in the first place. You may very well be right that this is what she's warning about; she should come out and explicitly say so. 

I've heard of this 'Westmonster' thing, but hasn't it been around for ages? And how is it going to be any different from the already-existing Guido Fawkes site?

Edited by HanoiVillan

Seems like Yaxley-Lennon may have got himself in to hot water, again.

The far-right campaigner Tommy Robinson is being threatened with legal action after he posted a video identifying the alleged bully accused of assaulting a Syrian refugee child at school.

Last week, footage was posted online showing the 15-year-old Syrian boy, who can only be identified as Jamal, being allegedly assaulted.

The video of the playground incident at a school in Huddersfield, which showed Jamal being pushed to the ground and having water poured on his face, was watched millions of times and attracted widespread condemnation, including from Theresa May.

In a video posted on Robinson’s Facebook page on Wednesday night, he identifies and interviews the alleged perpetrator, who says he is scared for his life after receiving violent threats.

Nazir Afzal, the former chief prosecutor for the north-west, has contacted the police in relation to Robinson’s latest post.

Robinson, whose real name is Stephen Yaxley-Lennon, may have breached court orders preventing the naming of the alleged perpetrator in several videos on Facebook and Instagram, including one that has been viewed more than 150,000 times.

In a tweet to West Yorkshire police, Afzal said that posting material naming the boy was unlawful. “There are reporting restrictions in relation to alleged assault at Huddersfield school now a youth is charged,” he wrote.

...more on link

3 hours ago, snowychap said:

Seems like Yaxley-Lennon may have got himself in to hot water, again. 

If Mr Y-L were thrown into boiling water (but who would do such a thing!), he would jump out, if his reactions were quick enough.

If he were placed in a cauldron where the water was slowly brought to boiling point, would he leap out, or would he relax, thinking he was being treated to a well-deserved pleasure, with the warmth being supplied by a team of foreign skivvies who knew their place shovelling coal into a furnace for his pleasure, staying there until he unfortunately expired?

14 minutes ago, peterms said:

If Mr Y-L were thrown into boiling water (but who would do such a thing!), he would jump out, if his reactions were quick enough.

If he were placed in a cauldron where the water was slowly brought to boiling point, would he leap out, or would he relax, thinking he was being treated to a well-deserved pleasure, with the warmth being supplied by a team of foreign skivvies who knew their place shovelling coal into a furnace for his pleasure, staying there until he unfortunately expired?

I don't know, but I'd love to find out. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Seat68 said:

In all fairness to Robinson, and this galls me to be fair to him, but the name was shared far and wide by a huge amount of people on Twitter. Should he be singled out?

It's not a case of people being 'unfair' to Yaxley-Lennon.

Anyone naming the person when there are reporting restrictions preventing people from doing so is likely to have breached court orders (going by the content of the article).

Yaxley-Lennon, however, appears to have not just named the boy but also posted an interview with him once these restrictions were in place.

I wonder whether these events may be taken in to account by the AG when considering the case of contempt that has been passed to him?

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

I saw this earlier and to be honest it got me a bit Tommy Robinson (very momentarily).

Guy kicked out of the boxing (in Manchester) for wearing a Union Jack waist coat which is not allowed because of the risk of offending.

I think that’s a bit of a piss take personally. In itself it caused a load of commotion and potential violence. 

Would anyone really be offended if in the UK they saw a chap in a Union Jack waist coat (aside from the fashion faux pas)?

I could understand football or sport colours being a potential problem, but not the nations flag.

51 minutes ago, Genie said:

I saw this earlier and to be honest it got me a bit Tommy Robinson (very momentarily).

Guy kicked out of the boxing (in Manchester) for wearing a Union Jack waist coat which is not allowed because of the risk of offending.

I think that’s a bit of a piss take personally. In itself it caused a load of commotion and potential violence. 

Would anyone really be offended if in the UK they saw a chap in a Union Jack waist coat (aside from the fashion faux pas)?

I could understand football or sport colours being a potential problem, but not the nations flag.

That is injustice. The guy was a goodie.

See the source image

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, Genie said:

Different venue but didn't Chisora wear a Union Jack bandana on his ring walk? I'd like to see them try throwing him out. 

2 minutes ago, mjmooney said:

Point Blur_Dec292018_131021.jpg

Torn on this as I did Lol but the pedant issue   Is eating away at me ... the Queen doesn’t decide  the New  Year honours , she’s given a list, over which she has no veto

Â