UKIP/Reform NF Ltd and their non-racist well informed supporters

chrisp65

32 minutes ago, NurembergVillan said:

?

Please don't... You're better than that.

I think it looks bad if you're fat, which (despite my custom title) I'm not. What's the point of having a nice belt & buckle, if you hide it? Shorts are different, t shirt outside there. 

43 minutes ago, mjmooney said:

I think it looks bad if you're fat, which (despite my custom title) I'm not. What's the point of having a nice belt & buckle, if you hide it? Shorts are different, t shirt outside there. 

My post was originally typed out as "fat men who...", then I went back and deleted the "fat" bit.  It definitely looks worse when it's stretched round a big gut.

For me, a t-shirt is an informal item of clothing, whilst tucking it in to expose a belt is a formal expression.  I can understand it more with a polo shirt as they have a collar.

Either way, you're not an arsehole so I retract my original comment.  I just wish you didn't tuck your t-shirt into your jeans ?

• Haha 1

• 3 weeks later...

I'm quite upset really. I love football, it's a brilliant sport. Except for the corrupt organisations who run it, and all of these groups of racist scum who start their skinhead, jackboot, bash a forrinner organisations in footballs name. It seems they hate forrins, love UKIP and Trump, and hate extremists. Except for UKIP and Trump. They're ferociously in favour of democracy and free speech. Except when people protest against UKIP or Trump.

It's hard not to be a bit embarrassed about being a football fan when arseholes like this get coverage. 

Edited by Davkaus
  • Like 4

• 2 weeks later...
23 minutes ago, StefanAVFC said:

Yaxley-Lennon is back in court this morning

His unwashed, unemployed supporters turned out at the Old Bailey to cheer him on

Adjourned within minutes.

All those oxygen thieves wasted their money going down to London ?

6 minutes ago, snowychap said:

Are they unwashed and unemployed?

and what about the protesters that went to oppose the unwashed and unemployed supporters , are they washed and employed  or something else ? 

I'm not sure whether this thread is the most appropriate one for all the Yaxley-Lennon stuff (I know they've said they want him to join and so on but I wonder whether that's them just trying to get a little piece of the action from the 'Robinson' gravy train) but following on from the above:

Tommy Robinson's former employer investigated by police over potential contempt of court at Old Bailey

A key supporter of Tommy Robinson may have committed contempt of court while covering the far-right leader’s hearing.

Ezra Levant, who used to employ Robinson at his right-wing website Rebel Media, filmed inside the Old Bailey on Thursday.

He posted footage on social media showing Robinson going to a court window to look at a crowd of supporters protesting below, shouting “we want Tommy out”.

The same clip was later shared on Robinson’s official Facebook page and watched hundreds of thousands of times.

It is illegal to take photographs or film inside courts in England and Wales, or in their “precincts”, and Robinson himself was convicted of the offence last year.

A spokesperson for City of London Police confirmed they were investigating Mr Levant’s video.

“We have been made aware of a video on social media which appears to show filming taking place inside the Central Criminal Court [Old Bailey], and has been shared online,” a statement said. 

“We will be looking into whether any offences have been committed.”

Mr Levant, a Canadian alt-right activist, has been crowdfunding for Robinson since he was jailed at Leeds Crown Court in May and travelling to London to “report” on the continuing case.

A previous Court of Appeal hearing heard that Robinson had attended media law training with other members of Rebel Media, while working for the site in June 2017. It was unclear if Mr Levant underwent the same training or what it included.

Robinson has since left the website and uses money donated by supporters to produce his own videos.

The English Defence League founder thanked Mr Levant for his support ahead of Thursday’s hearing, which was adjourned so the judge can take submissions from lawyers on how the case should proceed.

Judge Nicholas Hilliard QC, the Recorder of London, released Robinson on bail until the next court date, which could be in October.

Addressing him by his real name, Stephen Yaxley-Lennon, the judge said: “Your bail will continue on the same terms as before and when the next hearing takes place you are required to attend as a condition of your bail.

“If you do not attend the case will go ahead without you and that will not be in your interest.”

...more on link

I also see that Hopkins has retweeted the video.

I guess that they've both got some sort of crowdfunding page all prepared and ready to go the instant they get a knock on the door from plod.

It's all just about the $.

• Like 2

40 minutes ago, snowychap said:

It's all just about the $.

Precisely. Trial after trial, same offence at every single one. Turn up with a camera, trial gets adjourned.

"The establishment are persecuting us, please visit our JustGiving page and help us fight the people who want the Muslim pedos go free".

Would be quite an impressive money-making scam if it weren't being perpetrated by such reprehensible people.

Edited by ml1dch
  • Like 3

Â