UKIP/Reform NF Ltd and their non-racist well informed supporters

chrisp65

15 minutes ago, PompeyVillan said:

The NHS and schools are chronically underfunded, inequality is rife, food bank usage is high, workers are being exploited etc etc...

And UKIP want to talk about Burkas. 

Mmmmnn.

Easy vote winner.

1 minute ago, PompeyVillan said:

The NHS and schools are chronically underfunded, inequality is rife, food bank usage is high, workers are being exploited etc etc...

And UKIP want to talk about Burkas. 

Mmmmnn.

Tbf you could throw the same accusation at bank holidays for patron saints days

i assume that this is just a small part of a policy document being quoted and that they aren't campaigning solely around ban the Burqa  ? ( though it is ukip so it wouldn't surprise me if they are ) 

6 minutes ago, HanoiVillan said:

. . . and it's just as stupid when they propose it. 

Invasive vaginal exams on girls just for 'being muslim' (which is what this idea amounts to) are simply an abhorrent suggestion. 

EDIT: I suppose there's a significant difference as well, between a Diane Abbott thought-fart on the one hand, and a UKIP policy document on the other. 

Both written by racists so I'm not sure the difference is all that great :) 

32 minutes ago, tonyh29 said:

Tbf you could throw the same accusation at bank holidays for patron saints days

i assume that this is just a small part of a policy document being quoted and that they aren't campaigning solely around ban the Burqa  ? ( though it is ukip so it wouldn't surprise me if they are ) 

Maybe I'm being manipulated by the media, but this is the only UKIP policy I've heard about since the election was voted through parliament.

• 3 weeks later...
49 minutes ago, mockingbird_franklin said:

his coached hand guestures seem delayed, like he keeps remembering at the last second or just after they should be done that he is supposed to be doing them.

Across British politics I've noticed a sharp increase in the use of the "Vigorous Nod" proliferated by Farridge.  PR "gurus" everywhere have noted its efficacy and trained all the simpering monkeys to adopt it post haste.

1 hour ago, NurembergVillan said:

Across British politics I've noticed a sharp increase in the use of the "Vigorous Nod" proliferated by Farridge.  PR "gurus" everywhere have noted its efficacy and trained all the simpering monkeys to adopt it post haste.

and the pointed thumb nestled in a softly closed fist.

• 1 month later...

Britain First deputy dingbat Jayda Fransen steals an article written by somebody else to post on BF's website.

Not realising it was satire.

Why are the far right always so thick?

• Like 1

6 hours ago, StefanAVFC said:

Britain First deputy dingbat Jayda Fransen steals an article written by somebody else to post on BF's website.

Because they are only allowed to breed with other righties

9 hours ago, StefanAVFC said:

Oxygen thief of the highest order.

The fury from the right about JC going to Glasto has been amazing. If you believe what has been said, it turns out Glastonbury is akin to 1917 Russia, but with drugged out hippies, and benefit cheats.

2 minutes ago, blandy said:

I thought drugged out hippies played a cracking set on the Park stage, Friday night. Benefit cheats were just a Sleaford Mods rip-off mind, West Holts stage too big for them. Other acts of note I enjoyed were "Liberal Snowflakes" (bordering on twee), "the safe spaces" (blissed out dance) and the electro-dub krautrock outfit "generation entitlement". Not sure about the grindcore rap of "lefty scum" but I heard the Feminazis v Orange shitgibbon DJ set was a stormer.

I enjoyed the Leftards headline slot on the Pyramid Stage, Friday night.

• Like 1

30 minutes ago, blandy said:

I thought drugged out hippies played a cracking set on the Park stage, Friday night. Benefit cheats were just a Sleaford Mods rip-off mind, West Holts stage too big for them. Other acts of note I enjoyed were "Liberal Snowflakes" (bordering on twee), "the safe spaces" (blissed out dance) and the electro-dub krautrock outfit "generation entitlement". Not sure about the grindcore rap of "lefty scum" but I heard the Feminazis v Orange shitgibbon DJ set was a stormer.

There were some fantastic sets. My personal favourites were The Jet Setting Greens, with a set which included, Your Carbon Footprint, Greenbelt Blitz, All Play and No Work, Windmills of Our Minds, High Mileage Piety and their anthemic Do As I Don't.

13 hours ago, StefanAVFC said:

Same reason the far left are. They have an agenda and rhetoric and look for the first opportunity to push that.
Those sorts don't care about context or content, just clicks!

2 hours ago, itdoesntmatterwhatthissay said:

Same reason the far left are. 

I'm just wondering, who exactly would you describe as "far left" in the U.K.?

Because no one in the main stream of British Politics would fit the fairly well accepted academic description of far left

• Like 4

Â