UKIP/Reform NF Ltd and their non-racist well informed supporters

chrisp65

21 minutes ago, mjmooney said:

Yeah. He could end up pocketing as much as three hundred quid. 

He'll probably double that via the sharpened 2p pieces that well-wishers donate to him en route.

• 3 weeks later...
16 minutes ago, StefanAVFC said:
Not UKIP strictly but this yellow vest bunch as quite possibly the worst dregs of humanity we have in the UK

bit harsh on The People's Assembly Against Austerity  but for once we agree  :)

Hundreds of protesters have joined a ‘yellow vest-inspired’ anti-austerity march through central London this afternoon. The demonstration is organised by The People’s Assembly Against Austerity, which is calling for a general election

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...

Far right hate group, For Britain (UKIP but even more racist) and Anne Marie Waters are coming to town tomorrow. Thankfully I think the counter rally will be far greater attended, and certainly have a lot more to offer in terms of answers and hope. It's pretty saddening to also hear that of the 15 candidates they're standing in the whole of the UK local elections, 3 of them are standing in wards for my local council.

We also have Morris dancers festival going on, and I have to admit the idea of a Morris dancer/Nazi stand off is keeping me pretty amused.  

• Like 3

nothing quite says striking back against the elite, like getting ex tory hopeful and Telegraph financial journalist Annunziata Rees Mogg to be your candidate

D38ljIgXoAESjwe.jpg

...and people will vote for her, to teach the toffs and politicians and out of touch middle classes a lesson

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

Have you ever been to a party where everyone is having a great time apart from 1 little word removed who doesn't want to there so they play up kissing everyone else off and ruining the party for everyone else until their parents have to embarrassingly take them home

How do you word that in a manifesto?

These clowns are going to be as obnoxious and disruptive as possible making us look like **** idiots 

UKIP increasingly going all fascist. 

Btw the preposterously named clearing in the woods pictured, as far as I can tell, is famous mostly because he hounded a woman doing a Kickstarter funded series into the portrayal of women in computer games.

15 minutes ago, Chindie said:

UKIP increasingly going all fascist. 

Btw the preposterously named clearing in the woods pictured, as far as I can tell, is famous mostly because he hounded a woman doing a Kickstarter funded series into the portrayal of women in computer games.

Saw that earlier today. Looked into the bloke, grade A nasty keyboard warrior

As I've said for as long as Batten has been leader, UKIP were a ghost ship, abandoned after the referendum, and they've been taken over by some real far-right scumbags. Batten seems to prefer leading rallies than appearing in media studios, which is always a troubling preference where fascists are concerned. 

Sadly, they may have hit on a growth strategy with these YouTube 'stars' of the far right they're recruiting. The chap above who appears to be named after some sort of Tolkien wizard, and the other guy, Count Chocula or whatever his name is, they have thousands and thousands of followers. The message is getting seen by an awful lot more people than Nick Griffin touring working men's clubs. 

• Like 1

Weren't the 'big three' the slimy watson fella who buggered off to infowars, this word removed-wit from Swindon and the guy who taught his dog to do a nazi salute with his hilarious command word.

Really creaming the top off that isn't it :rolleyes:

You're right though. It's a powerful mouthpiece. problem is no one seems to question in the echo chamber.

Â