UKIP/Reform NF Ltd and their non-racist well informed supporters

chrisp65

Thought it was probably time for a thread specific to the 'kippers and their quest for a new leader.

Fact is, they clearly have millions of supporters and some of them must be on this board, I guess.

This shouldn't just be about the smug posting of clippings proving they are all nutjobs. Though I suspect approximately 92% of the content will be precisely that...

26 minutes ago, mjmooney said:

Why are they still a thing? Single issue party, and they won. Who do they want independence from now? 

The UK presumably. Clue is in the name.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, StefanAVFC said:

UK Independence party.

Party founded on the sole policy of getting us out of the EU.

Unfortunately their rhetoric usually attracts the idiots in society.

Why are they idiots?

Cause they want a different society than you ?

1 minute ago, Ikantcpell said:

Why are they idiots?

Cause they want a different society than you ?

https://www.google.pl/search?q=ukip+racist&oq=ukip+racist&aqs=chrome..69i57j69i60j0l4.6095j0j7&sourceid=chrome&ie=UTF-8

This is a passage from the first result on Google.

fter one of his councillors was filmed saying she had a ‘problem with people with negroid features’, UKIP leader Nigel Farage stated today that:

“I haven’t seen the film but she is alleged, and she confirmed to us, that she had made a series of racist comments that is at odds with what we stand for.”

Rozanne Duncan may have been expelled from the UKIP, but scandals like this are no longer an exception to the party rule. Here are 15 other times that ‘racist comments’ have come from the heart of UKIP:

Have a read and educate yourself.

• 1 month later...
On 8/8/2016 at 15:41, chrisp65 said:

Thought it was probably time for a thread specific to the 'kippers and their quest for a new leader.

Thought it was probably time to revive a thread specific to the 'kippers and their quest for a new leader.

I know they had a new leader 18 days ago, but apparently they're now looking for a new new one.

13 minutes ago, chrisp65 said:

Thought it was probably time to revive a thread specific to the 'kippers and their quest for a new leader.

I know they had a new leader 18 days ago, but apparently they're now looking for a new new one.

Why? Has she gone to work for her political hero (well, one of three) Putin?

Edited by snowychap

9 minutes ago, snowychap said:

Why? Has she gone to work for her political hero (well, one of three) Putin?

Ill health of her husband rumoured, but she was also allegedly seen rowing with some UKIP MEPs the other day in a cafe.

I'm going to guess there's more truth to the latter.

Just now, Chindie said:

Ill health of her husband rumoured, but she was also allegedly seen rowing with some UKIP MEPs the other day in a cafe.

I'm going to guess there's more truth to the latter.

Ah.

I guess that opens the door for Farridge to come back as caretaker manager, then?

Â