Pre-Match thread

OutByEaster?

Pretty much the side I hoped to see, apart from Bunn and Richards. But then if Richards is in RDM's plans and he thinks he can improve him then let's see. If he's up to his old tricks then RDM will at least see it and know not to rely on him/sign a new RB.

29 minutes ago, DoubtGin said:

Well, if we get beaten tonight then we have zero excuses. That team should batter Luton, I say should but never underestimate our ability to be cack on any given day. It's a stronger line up than I thought to be honest and realistically one that should win comfortably. Not happy about Bunn if I'm honest, he is **** dreadful

I like the look of this team, be interesting to see how Richards fares at RB, always saw him there rather than at CB.

Could be a better alternative to Hutton?

Edited by JNortonAVFC

1 minute ago, JNortonAVFC said:

I like the look of this team, be interesting to see how Richards fares at RB, always saw him there rather than at CB.

Could be a better alternative to Hutton?

Personally I think he is, he looked better at RB the few times he played there last season

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, VillanousOne said:

No traore?

Only came back from a long injury last week. Amavi is only just getting proper game time and he came back from injury 6 weeks ago.. It'll be a few weeks yet until RDM risks him I think, if he's still here that is. 

40 minutes ago, KSV said:

No Traore :(

We have no depth. Look at our bench. I like the starting side though. 442?

He missed pre season with injury, doubt we will see him until September at the earliest