Jump to content

Pre-Match thread


OutByEaster?
 Share

Recommended Posts

I'd go for a wholesale change, RHM, Green, Lyden need minutes, Possibly Toner too.

 

                   Steer

Lyden? Okore Toner Amavi/Bennett

Green   Tish    Westwood    Grealish

             RHM    Ayew/Mcscoremack 

 

No interest in the result.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

21 minutes ago, V01 said:

I'd go for a wholesale change, RHM, Green, Lyden need minutes, Possibly Toner too.

 

                   Steer

Lyden? Okore Toner Amavi/Bennett

Green   Tish    Westwood    Grealish

             RHM    Ayew/Mcscoremack 

 

No interest in the result.

lol thank god you're not manager. You'd prefer Okore and Toner to Elphick who was great all match. Baker also did well. Murphy hasn't even been with the main team, but sure throw him to the wolves and destroy him mentally when we does poorly. 

 

We narrowly lost to one of the best squads in the league and you want wholesale changes?! Maybe start Tshibola, Grealish, Amavi (if fit), and Green, but the rest was fine. 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Moderator
4 minutes ago, Czechlad said:

lol thank god you're not manager. You'd prefer Okore and Toner to Elphick who was great all match. Baker also did well. Murphy hasn't even been with the main team, but sure throw him to the wolves and destroy him mentally when we does poorly. 

We narrowly lost to one of the best squads in the league and you want wholesale changes?! Maybe start Tshibola, Grealish, Amavi (if fit), and Green, but the rest was fine. 

I would think the changes are for the competition rather than being based on today's performance.

I'd like to see a few get starts - but I wouldn't want too many changes, some of these players need to get used to each other. I'd hope to see a start or Grealish, maybe Tshibola and potentially Amavi.

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

20 minutes ago, OutByEaster? said:

I would think the changes are for the competition rather than being based on today's performance.

I'd like to see a few get starts - but I wouldn't want too many changes, some of these players need to get used to each other. I'd hope to see a start or Grealish, maybe Tshibola and potentially Amavi.

 

Yes I definitely agree with this. Let's build some cohesion. Hopefully get our strikers some goals, and get some of the guys who are fringe players a good chance to prove they should be starting. 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites


We need a win to give the team some long lost confidence and to prevent SKY getting the giant killing they picked this game for. A few changes to the team should not prevent this happening and I would start Okore, Grealish, Tshibola, Green and a couple of the new signings I hope we make on Monday for this one!  

Link to comment
Share on other sites


I'd rest Elphick because of his head injury.  I'd like Amavi,  Tshibola and Grealish to start and hope Mccormack plays to get game time too.....

----------------------Gollini

Hutton-----Okore--------Baker------Amavi

--------Tshibola----------------Westwood

Bacuna-------Grealish----------Ayew

---------------Mccormack

But I rather suspect he will make a few more changes than this

1-3

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

We haven't won a competitive game since February, really is well past due for one.

We must win against Luton and I really feel we must go for it by playing the more technical attacking players.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

35 minutes ago, Richard said:

I'd rest Elphick because of his head injury.  I'd like Amavi,  Tshibola and Grealish to start and hope Mccormack plays to get game time too.....

----------------------Gollini

Hutton-----Okore--------Baker------Amavi

--------Tshibola----------------Westwood

Bacuna-------Grealish----------Ayew

---------------Mccormack

But I rather suspect he will make a few more changes than this

1-3

 

You think we will lose 3-1?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

59 minutes ago, Richard said:

I'd rest Elphick because of his head injury.  I'd like Amavi,  Tshibola and Grealish to start and hope Mccormack plays to get game time too.....

----------------------Gollini

Hutton-----Okore--------Baker------Amavi

--------Tshibola----------------Westwood

Bacuna-------Grealish----------Ayew

---------------Mccormack

But I rather suspect he will make a few more changes than this

1-3

 

I like this team but with Gardner in for Westwood. I just think that Gardner needs the minutes more judging by yesterday. McCormack getting his goal tally up and running for us would be a good bonus from this game.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • VT Supporter

Good chance to improve match fitness and hopefully get our first win since Feb.

 

-------------Gollini-------------

Bacuna Elphick Baker Amavi

------Tshibola Westwood------

Grealish-------------------Ayew

-----McCormack---Gestede---

Link to comment
Share on other sites


Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
 Share

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Terms of use Terms of Use, Cookies We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.

Â